Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

See my gem trap rant under "haunted kingdom" (the thread is about gems going missing) . But I think I'm honestly right. People who have bought gems in the past in any other TL game are the ones who get the short end of the deal. Bet none of them got the 40 energy. And it seems like its always us who get stuck in gem traps, like the RS & BS last XMas were you lost 25 gems by exiting a screen. They admitted it was a bug in the program, but I never got my 50 gems back! Did anyone else?
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-17-12 at 08:48 AM. Reason: removed mod action comment-see forum rules

New Resident
    I wish that they would create a button that says "are you sure you want to purchase this item with gems?" . Twice while playing castle story I've hit the button that purchases materials with gems. It's annoying that I lose my gems for something that I didn't want in the first place. Why would anyone pay 16 gems for a fancy block that only takes an hour to make? Annoying!

Farm Supplier
    Don't see it happening. Crib all you want.
    I know I did, in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    Thanks Dragon_cdk....once i got back my gems, I will buy nice gates. Besides, all gates uses gem to buy if I remember correctly. Just when I thought I want to get some gates, I discover I have zero gems. sigh......
    If TeamLava Support actually gets back to you and helps you please let me know. I have tried many many times on purchased (with real money) gems that were lost and... Nothing! If now they are being helpful I would like to know.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CoachM1 View Post
    If TeamLava Support actually gets back to you and helps you please let me know. I have tried many many times on purchased (with real money) gems that were lost and... Nothing! If now they are being helpful I would like to know.
    Hi CoachM1, too bad i could not get my gems back....��������

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    Hi CoachM1, too bad i could not get my gems back....��������
    Don't feel bad, more then 3 years, I never heard of anyone getting their gems back..... but would be good that if u can be the 1st one.

New Resident

Are u sure you went to use gem?

Pls we need this statement before our gem gone unintentionally.

Are u sure you went to use gem?
    Last edited by CuddlyDragon; 11-26-12 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Edited font color

Fashion Designer
    I have lost loads and loads of gems in this game by accidentally speeding up stuff I had no interest in speeding up. Just lost another 14 gems. Such a shame that a good game like this has such a huge flaw. If they gave us an "are you sure?" Button, I'd buy a load of gems straight away!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockinkitten View Post
    I have lost loads and loads of gems in this game by accidentally speeding up stuff I had no interest in speeding up. Just lost another 14 gems. Such a shame that a good game like this has such a huge flaw. If they gave us an "are you sure?" Button, I'd buy a load of gems straight away!
    Same for me. I refuse to take the risk of throwing my money away. The first time I bought gems (it was for another TL game) I needed them for something very specific immediately. I kept for later use the remanent but it was lost in a gem trap (I hadn't even realized those existed before). I will not allow that to happen to me again and the only way to make sure is not buying gems until there is confirmation pop-up.

Executive Chef
    I would like gem confirmation

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast