Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

Rhino Keeper

Missing Gem, anyone? Gem Confirmation

Wanted to highlight and ask if any one of you face or have this problem? I noticed that my gem suddenly drop from 8 or 10 to 2!! I am very sure I didn't use gem for anything. Where did it go??? It's hard to save up gem and it can go missing, why why...

Senior Moderator
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, which game, and what happened. They'll be able to look into your game.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    Wanted to highlight and ask if any one of you face or have this problem? I noticed that my gem suddenly drop from 8 or 10 to 2!! I am very sure I didn't use gem for anything. Where did it go??? It's hard to save up gem and it can go missing, why why...
    I find that I can lose gems by accidentally "speeding up" something to finish. If you start something then swipe to do something else it is easy to swipe the speed up area and lose some gems...... Very annoying. I find it happens with my iPhone because the screen is small, not the iPad.

Farm Supplier
    This is an annoying feature of all teamlava games, but I find it worse on this game than the others. I have lost at least ten gems by inadvertently speeding things up... Stupid things like mushrooms. VERY annoying. You don't even realize you've done it until you see your gem count is down. Once I glimpsed the little gem icon floating off, but usually, it's very sneaky. That is one reason I won't spend real money to buy gems.

Fashion Designer
    ^^exactly. The gem trap is stronger in this one than any games! Although here it's usually 4 or 5 gems I lose, and in city story I lost 100 gems by accidentally speeding up an expansion.

I know it's designed to make us buy more gems but I think it makes us buy less because we don't want to accidentally spend real money.

I usually spend my gems on the special items in other TL games but there isn't anything special to buy in this game yet that you can't win or craft!

I'm hoping for some mystery boxes soon so I can spend my gems!

Rhino Keeper
    soooo this is what players say gem trap huh. and i just noticed that i am at zero gem now....i don't simply use my gems, i usually save them up in case there are things i want that needed gem to purchase. and for sure, i don't use real money for gem. this is the only game that i lose my gems easily. i don't have this problem in RS, HDS and FS. it's really annoying, without realising, all gems are gone.

It's a bit easier to get gem trapped in this game since many things overlap and I've had some lag at times where instead of swiping it would double tap something stupid like a carrot (lost 8 gems there). Anyway, I've just bought a few nice gates and have my gem count low for now.

Fashion Designer
    I do lost gems and I do play on the iPad. So screen is not to blame! So I bought things so that I do not lose it on speed things up...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by greygull View Post
    Email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID, which game, and what happened. They'll be able to look into your game.
    Thanks Greygull, I wrote to Teamlava Support and hopefully they will look into my matter and GIVE ME BACK MY GEMS.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon_cdk View Post
    It's a bit easier to get gem trapped in this game since many things overlap and I've had some lag at times where instead of swiping it would double tap something stupid like a carrot (lost 8 gems there). Anyway, I've just bought a few nice gates and have my gem count low for now.
    Thanks Dragon_cdk....once i got back my gems, I will buy nice gates. Besides, all gates uses gem to buy if I remember correctly. Just when I thought I want to get some gates, I discover I have zero gems. sigh......

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast