Thread: Cool/Funny /Pictures /Videos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    A good few (cool) pictures I got at a concert I just attend.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1048.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	66.7 KB 
ID:	71913

Name:	IMG_1026.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	70.7 KB 
ID:	71914

Name:	IMG_1012.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	48.9 KB 
ID:	71915

Name:	IMG_1022.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	57.6 KB 
ID:	71943

I also have cool video, however copyright existing plus me sounding just downright terrible. No video from me for this concert shall ever see the light of day, except for maybe close friends/family. But the good is I genuinely have fun, and wasn't "forced" to go to. I went and spent willingly unlike the concert from 9 years ago.

Topia Twins is a banger (my favourite off the album) and I'm so glad I got to see it performed live, in front of my own eyes, plus get to sing it with the crowd too, minus a line or two (the obvious) FE!N performed so good too, crowd love that one in SLC. He performed that one many times, or at least a portion of the "FE!N" part multiple times.

Also he performed older music, I haven't seen any videos from his other (recent) concerts, except the one from Italy, so I didn't know it would be older music mixed in too with the newer. That was a nice surprise for me and the person I bring with. Wasn't personally expecting that because I don't/ or haven't watch anything from anyone's "POV" unless it was officially released by the festival/event organiser's behalf. I like only watching official because it's perfezionali filmed videos, which means clear(er) or better view to watch.

Honestly this will be a memory I will forever cherish, as I finally got to personally see him live with someone I love and care for deeply. Plus it's an artist I actually and have listen to. This definitely won't be the last time for me, as I want to see him again.
    Last edited by GreeneryGalore; 11-17-23 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Add more photos, and new edit 17/11 for context.