Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Dark cave formation

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rene2222 View Post
    I am still hope that the Dark Cave Adventure will give me Orange Tree, Apple Tree and Lemon Tree. I am trying hard but none yet so far.
    I got an Apple tree from the last adventures, after buying one, but my Orange tree came from the 1st adventure. Since it is cheaper it makes sense The first adventure also brought me a pink pig.
    So far, aside from two statues and the above mentioned pig and trees, adventures are not very rewarding for me. The third one is the most dissapointing, my only decent reward was once I got more wisps than I used gor luminessence

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by arale_norimaki View Post
    I got an Apple tree from the last adventures, after buying one, but my Orange tree came from the 1st adventure. Since it is cheaper it makes sense The first adventure also brought me a pink pig.
    So far, aside from two statues and the above mentioned pig and trees, adventures are not very rewarding for me. The third one is the most dissapointing, my only decent reward was once I got more wisps than I used gor luminessence
    Did u came back from your adventure or you took your iPad with you?

Executive Chef
    LOL
    I am not leaving until February, I still have time for a couple adventures around my castle

Rhino Keeper
    I got nothing but some plain stone. Very disapointing

Rhino Keeper
    Every time I do it I get gems in addition to everything else. I've never gotten anything really horrible and when it got stale this week I started switching up adventures.

Dark cave formation

Hey just got this from an adventure what do I do with it keep it or knock it to get rocks is there and real purpose is it just pile of rocks

Farm Supplier
    You can keep it for decoration or smash it up. It gives the usual stuff- maybe better silver and iron and chance of mithril if you need that. Nothing super special.

Executive Chef
    It's pretty much just an extra way to get rocks, maybe some fancier minerals. But it's not that great :P

Fashion Designer
    I'd store it until you start running out of silver ore.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345