Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dark cave formation

Rhino Keeper
    Can anyone tell me what they get from cave as have several but not sure on drop rate for anything good if I were to break it up. Have kept for decor up til now. To hit or not to hit lol.

Nightclub Owner
    I've merged all the threads on the dark cave formation together.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moda999 View Post
    Can anyone tell me what they get from cave as have several but not sure on drop rate for anything good if I were to break it up. Have kept for decor up til now. To hit or not to hit lol.
    So far from the exploring dark caves adventure I've gotten the royal pig and 1 dark cave formation. Those are my only extra items, but the normal items I've gotten have been gems, energy, enchanted and royal beams and blocks, glimmerdust, jewels and coins. The best one I've had so far gave me 30 energy, 30,000 coins, 3 gems, some extra items like blocks, beams and glimmerdust, and the royal pig. I haven't gotten anything so good again tho, and I've been focusing my efforts on doing ONLY this adventure, trying to get more good stuff. The royal pig hasn't given me anything good yet tho. Just some bacon and a couple truffles. And 50-75 coins here and there. I'm SO glad I didn't ever spend 360 gems to buy him! It would have been a monumental waste! Sir pigglesworth on the other hand has given me gems, jewels, glimmerdust, food items like the fish and spaghetti, and even 30 energy once. I'd spend gems to buy another one of him if I could!

I've seem to get a good number of wisp lanterns from exploring dark caves in addition to whats been listed above.

I'm wondering how others can get good things from Exploring Dark Cave Adventure, meanwhile I get NOTHING valueable..never get animals, trees, or any gem things, even no dark cave formation. I can't do the adventure too often since it takes time to gather the requirements, but once I managed to do..I got ONLY glimmerdusts, and 1 enchanted beam??? It did shocked me and put me in a big disappointment.
    C'mon TL, 10 wisps for lumin essence and all time and efforts to gather ingredients and cooking the food...it should drop something more valueable than the other adventures.
    This game is getting more unfair, firstly no shards for months now this..

Executive Chef
    The only thing the dark cave adventure is better at giving than the other ones (in my experience) is energy, otherwise I never get trees or animals. One time I got 38 energy but that wasn't that great since my energy is capped at 30. I get gems most often in the first adventure and have only gotten one animal (pink pig) out of all the adventures ever and no trees, no dark cave formation. I've gotten two beast statues (worth zero royal points so not really useful since I already crafted one for decor) and a dragon statue, but I don't remember which adventure that came from. I did get an animal randomly once while purchasing my second kitchen (white cow).

Rhino Keeper
    I am still hope that the Dark Cave Adventure will give me Orange Tree, Apple Tree and Lemon Tree. I am trying hard but none yet so far.

Banned
    I finally learned what the dark cave adventure "box is! After finishing I got a bunch of coins and whatnot that I don't remember and when moving on to something else I saw a box still there. I was excited and clicked on it, then saw I had a royal pig! NOW I get why it takes so many painstaking hours to get all the materials together. You really have a better chance to get something fantastic. For now, I won't do the other adventures, ill stick to the last one.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 6 of these now, hoping to cover my kingdom with them

Thanks for stopping by Maguar, will try to return the favor, my new goal is to collect a couple hearts from your kingdom.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 01-19-13 at 09:22 AM. Reason: remove comment-moderating thread

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rosewaterlily View Post
    The only thing the dark cave adventure is better at giving than the other ones (in my experience) is energy, otherwise I never get trees or animals. One time I got 38 energy but that wasn't that great since my energy is capped at 30. I get gems most often in the first adventure and have only gotten one animal (pink pig) out of all the adventures ever and no trees, no dark cave formation. I've gotten two beast statues (worth zero royal points so not really useful since I already crafted one for decor) and a dragon statue, but I don't remember which adventure that came from. I did get an animal randomly once while purchasing my second kitchen (white cow).
    I agree, I don't get much of anything from any type of adventure, especially not exploring dark caves.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast