Thread: Daily earnings

Rhino Keeper

Daily earnings

How much do you make each day? At level 36 I am making about 300k per day which isnt enough for all these 800k bitterbarks

I'm doing about 700k-1mil depending on how much I play and what I plant. Just trying for 1 dragon now so I'm selling most of what gets hatched

Executive Chef
    2.5mill

Executive Chef
    I have no idea, really xD depends on how many times I collect from my habitats.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I make 65k an hour, so depending on how many times in a day I collect, how much I get... I do collect about 5 times, so it's roughly 350-400k a day and that doesn't include selling eggs from breeding / hatching fails

Rhino Keeper
    If I collect every one or two hours, then, a lot. If I collect once a day, then, not so much.
    30 habitats, averaging 2500 p/h (some dragons give 1500+, others only about 500 p/h) means 75,000 per hour.
    If I collect every one or two hours, for 16 hours a day, that means 1,200,000 per day. But usually it's much less.
    I know I do make enough to always buy the most expensive fruit at the farms.

Rhino Keeper
    I have 10.25mill right now
    I probably make 200-650k
    But 200k with planting food

Farm Supplier
    Subtracting all costs for planting food (pumpwings and eliteleeks), expanding and cleaning up the trees etc. I'm running in surplus of 1.2 - 1.4 Million a day.
    I did some math and my current peak could be 2.4 Million brutto a day, if I had the time to collect money every time.

Rhino Keeper
    Subtracting for farming, I make around $1 mil per day. Try focusing on leveling up the dragons that earn the most per hour and distributing your dragons among habitats so that each habitat has around the same earnings rate. That way you won't have a habitat that quickly reaches its maximum and so stops accumulating coins before you get back to the game.

My problem-and yes I know it's not a bad problem to have--is that I haven't gotten a new dragon (not duplicate) since the first weekend of limited edition dragons. I have 120,000 plus food accumulated. I need better breeding luck

Rhino Keeper
    I just checked my number, and I made $190,000 coins in a 24hour period. So it'll take 6 days with out spending a cent to clear those big obsticals on that dawn island.