Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sarreiwei View Post
    So, my issue with the neighbor gifting thing is that limiting severely decreases the value of having numerous neighbors. The only value now to having a lot of neighbors is when you need to request items from neighbors. Once you reach a certain point in the game there aren't very many of those. The social rating is more to get neighbors so there isn't as much value there either after you have a large number of neighbors.
    I'm all for helping other people, which is why I keep all the neighbors I have and help them when I can. But, again, with the gift limiting there isn't a whole lot I can do for them.
    For any wanting neighbors for glimmer dust, keep two to three patches of mushrooms or mushroom circles. Just visit them two or three times a day during your collection rounds, even when you do not need glimmer dust, and you will quickly gain a stockpile of dust for when you need it.
    I have about 40-45 neighbors, and I feel the same way about the diminishing value of having lots of neighbors at Lvl 30 and with 20 neighbors unless you can send/receive more gifts (you can still cap it at 20 like in RS since not all neighbors will be able to respond each day before reaching their limits). Even when requesting items for a goal, you're capped at 20 so there's not much incentive in having more than that if you have very active neighbors. I suppose earlier in the game, it helps to have lots of neighbors to visit since you might get XP, but that stops being useful when you've maxed out at Lvl 30. The 5 coins you might get instead of XP is way too low for me to bother adding new neighbors except to replace those that have stopped playing.

Fashion Designer
    I'd like to see the number of gifts you can send match the number of gifts you can give. Otherwise, I can never return a gift for a gift. I'm always behind.

Rhino Keeper
    Agree the gifting limit needs to be increased even if only by 2...come on TL...stop being stingy. Look at the posts and see just how many of your loyal players are so frustrated by this issue. And what else is so frustrating is when you gift someone back they should drop off your list so we don't have to keep track of who and when we gifted someone. I have the same person in my gift list 4 times and I know for sure I've returned his gift twice but he still keeps showing up every day when I log in. And why oh why does it have limits on fur, silver, etc. Why should TL care what we gift back...we're not taking anything away from them.

More neighbor trades would be very helpful especially with the castle adventures and trade routes. Have 5-6 trades a day instead of 3 would be most helpful!

Rhino Keeper
    I would throw out the following:

Change to after the 3 normal gifts, have further gifts come from you inventory. This will let you reduce inventory items you are overstocked on and at the same time cost the sender something.

(=^ェ^=)

Farm Supplier
    If I can only send 3 gifts a day, they should be anything I want, short of a building or a crafted item (wisp ok, lantern not; wood ok, fancy beam not; apple ok, apple pie not; etc)

I really think its unfair that we can only gift 3 neighbours!!
    I have nearly 40 and they are nearly all asking for items!!!!
    It's hard to pick and choose 3 they all play and deserve a gift!!!
    Who do I give to and who has to go without... It's no on really and it's spoiling the game I love as want to help all neighbours :-(((

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by TeresaCochrane View Post
    I really think its unfair that we can only gift 3 neighbours!!
    I have nearly 40 and they are nearly all asking for items!!!!
    It's hard to pick and choose 3 they all play and deserve a gift!!!
    Who do I give to and who has to go without... It's no on really and it's spoiling the game I love as want to help all neighbours :-(((
    I agree we should be able to send more gifts. I also think we should all have our birthdays (not the year!) posted in our profiles and be guaranteed a gift on that day.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by catcrack View Post
    I would throw out the following:

Change to after the 3 normal gifts, have further gifts come from you inventory. This will let you reduce inventory items you are overstocked on and at the same time cost the sender something.

(=^ェ^=)
    That's a good idea. While at it throw mermaid scale to the list. Everyone's short on it though.

I opened another thread regarding only being able to send just 3 gifts.... It was almost immediately closed !
    What's the game without being able to send gifts.... Mat as well only have 3 neighbours. Seems silly and spoils the game.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast