Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

I'd even be happy with a small increase instead of unlimited, like six gifts. I'd even be willing to purchase that right with gold and might even consider sacrificing some of my precious gems! 100,000 gold to permanently add another gift to my limit for the day. I've never asked for a gift, ever, but some neighbors constantly respond to my gift with another gift and soon it becomes a trap that's difficult to escape because I would like to gift someone else! I need more daily gifts, please!

New Resident
    Because of the gifting situation I can only send back the gift that was sent to me ( just 3 people) .. I did send a gift and a neighbor asked if I could send a certain gift when I tried I wasn't able to.. When I visited the gift mark seemed to b disabled.

New Resident
    Typo didn't send a gift for a day

New Resident
    I'm unable to gift anyone at least for the last 2days. I can visit kingdoms and still do not get the gift icon. The icon doesn't show when i visit kingdoms and when i just want to gift the gift button is I highlighted. Any suggestions? Pls.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by wendybil View Post
    I'm unable to gift anyone at least for the last 2days. I can visit kingdoms and still do not get the gift icon. The icon doesn't show when i visit kingdoms and when i just want to gift the gift button is I highlighted. Any suggestions? Pls.
    Force close your game then restart it. This works for me.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree.. If the max gifts and requests that you can receive per day in RS and BS is 20, why can't it be increased as well in Castle story? I feel bad that I'm unable to gift all of my neighbors because of the imposed limit. I try to alternate who I gift daily to try to spread it out amongst my neighbors, but, that becomes very tedious.

Please increase the limit ��! Thank you

I'm becoming frustrated with my neighbors. I've written on both my and their walls as to what gifts I'd like to receive and asking their preference of gifts they'd like to receive. I follow through, sending items they've either requested through goals or visiting them directly and gifting specific items. Only thing is no one is sending gifts my way and when I do receive the random gift its always something I'm maxed out on and have to ignore/refuse. SO frustrating. Perhaps I need new neighbors?

New Resident
    Thankyou. That worked.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by theshellybean View Post
    I'm becoming frustrated with my neighbors. I've written on both my and their walls as to what gifts I'd like to receive and asking their preference of gifts they'd like to receive. I follow through, sending items they've either requested through goals or visiting them directly and gifting specific items. Only thing is no one is sending gifts my way and when I do receive the random gift its always something I'm maxed out on and have to ignore/refuse. SO frustrating. Perhaps I need new neighbors?
    If you were maxed on the item they wouldn't be able to gift it to you. You may have maxed after they sent them. If you accept the item it will take you over your max which is cool. Some people send what they want, some people send the main useful items, some try to send a particular one but have to send something else as you're maxed, some people only send what's requested etc

If you're after a particular type of gifting neighbour you could try looking in the add me thread to see if there's anyone like that. If not you could start a thread there.

New Resident
    So, my issue with the neighbor gifting thing is that limiting severely decreases the value of having numerous neighbors. The only value now to having a lot of neighbors is when you need to request items from neighbors. Once you reach a certain point in the game there aren't very many of those. The social rating is more to get neighbors so there isn't as much value there either after you have a large number of neighbors.
    I'm all for helping other people, which is why I keep all the neighbors I have and help them when I can. But, again, with the gift limiting there isn't a whole lot I can do for them.
    For any wanting neighbors for glimmer dust, keep two to three patches of mushrooms or mushroom circles. Just visit them two or three times a day during your collection rounds, even when you do not need glimmer dust, and you will quickly gain a stockpile of dust for when you need it.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast