Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Please, please, please max the gifts received not the gifts sent! I'd like to send gifts to all my nbr's ����

Week at least you can send gifts, I can't for some reason the blocked that says gifts has been darken for two days now and not sure why, it is not resetting so what should I do? Do I need to contact TL to reset it for me or what, I don't want to lose my NBR'S they do try and send me things and I send something back however I like to send things to everyone and maybe they will see to send something back, also this might too in the other games I know how to send a request so how am doing it in this game not too sure? Any help thx!

Nightclub Owner
    When it doesn't reset just force close and restart your game. Works every time for me.

Not too sure how to do this am on a IPad any thoughts?

Nightclub Owner
    Double click on the home button to bring up the items at the bottom of your screen. Press and hold the castle story icon till you see the minus icon. Click on the icon to fully close the game. Then click on the home button again. Then you need to open the game.

Rhino Keeper

Being gifted by over 3 neighnors.

I don't know what to do.
    Even though i told some of neighbors to stop gifting me,
    But they didn't, and it puts me in an awkward situation.
    Anyone went throught this problem ?

Farm Supplier
    Why don't you just rotate who you gift back. I don't most people are a stickler for it. I just gift the last three people that gifted me each day. Isn't always the same people and it seems to be working out just fine. No complaints.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not a good person, but at least i want to be fair.
    Gift back who gifted me is what i want.
    Problem is, my neighbors are good ones, they gift back when i gift them,
    Doesn't matter how long since they gifted me previously.
    And it makes a closed circle.

I am extremely frustrated with the gift giving. 3 per day is absolutely ridiculous! I have over 100 neighborhoods and have been working daily to increase this number. Now I find out that I can only send 3 gifts per day and can't get more than maybe 15 energy points when I spend so much time visiting them. My interest in this game is waning quickly because it seems so unfair and tedious. I hope the limit is increased soon. TL - please pay attention and change this. There may be only a few of us that voice our opinions, but I can assure you the majority of your players would agree if asked.

Farm Supplier
    Gifting only 3 times per day is a bit lame. I remember when I played bakery story or restaurant story, I could gift nearly all. It's now a long time I hadn't played that games, but I can't imagin Thai changed it there?

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast