Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

I agree, the gifting limit is way to low. I feel bad, too, not being able to gift back my friends. There are a lot of frustrating things In this game. The energy limit is too low or the amount of demands are too high. There are too many goals to be reached for the amount of energy we get. I have a list of about 6 right now, and that
    does not including wanting to expand to finish a goal or get more room for adding things. I'd also like to see a increase in the amount of workshops you can have. You should also have the ability to ask friends for an item you need, like in Design Story, and not have it included in the item limit for the day; or limit gifts received to maybe 20.

Farm Supplier
    Please increase the gifts per day, or allow gift requests when building.

New Resident
    I am not even receiving three gifts a days let alone giving 3 gifts... I have more neighbors in Home Design and can gift every single one of them if I do it early enough in the day except for gems. It seems that being able to gift neighbors is really nice or being able to ask for glimmerdust as it seems to be a major part of almost everything you make in the upper levels. This just feels wrong.

Farm Supplier
    Let us give more gifts please

Farm Supplier
    More gifts to send please!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Having a bunch of neighbors is really good in one respect. If I need just 2 energies to finish a task, I go visiting til I get it or til the time goes by.

Neighbors give coins, energies (max 10 per day) or experience points. I leveled up fast til I hit the ceiling.

You can only gift 3 neighbors daily, true, but you can receive more than that daily.

If you aren't getting gifts, send them to 3 active neighbors. Different neighbors daily. Soon they will regift. If you gift to busy, active, high-level neighbors they will need weeks to regift. If you gift busy new players, you can forge a gifting and visiting friendship.

Neighbors who visit you are helping. You collect way more coins than you otherwise would have.

Is there a limit in the number of Gifts we can receive daily as well? A neighbor mentioned sending a gift but it did not show up, so I'm wondering.

Nightclub Owner
    We can get 20 gifts a day. If you had been sent 20 your neighbour wouldn't have been able to send you one. Are you playing the valentine version?

But this is ridiculous. I have 40 neighbours and I can't send half of them anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    We can get 20 gifts a day. If you had been sent 20 your neighbour wouldn't have been able to send you one. Are you playing the valentine version?
    Yes, Valentine. I'm not concerned about the receiving part just the sending. I don't know why we can only send 3 each day. So if I'm getting more a day than what I return it looks like I'm not gifting back. On some walls it says " thx for gift... Just sent you xxxx back". Kinda like how I don't accept until I can give back so if its in my cue and not accepted I know that I still need to compensate that person

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast