Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CottageRose View Post
    I get this often, as most of my gifting partners are high level and maxed or near maxed on many things. I suspect they would say the same about me. I myself struggle to keep some resources giftable, such as using ore to make silver, silver to make mithral and mithral to make adamant, in an effort to use them up and keep some things below max.

If they are maxed on silver, I will try jewels or ore, to send them something they can receive.
    There must be a limit on how much Ore you cand send/receive. I stinks that a message comes up that your gifts are maxed so people will just send to another Neighbor!!! It should say "This person can't have any Silver Ore, please choose a different gift for them". Or even better, say this person has already received 10 this week or whatever the limit is, so that everyone is clear about what the limit is. It really burns me to get a message that someone tried to gift me but I was full! I have never received 20 gifts in a day. Also, if people think I am getting that many gifts, that I certainly don't need them to send me gifts. It is very misleading!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by passinthru8 View Post
    There must be a limit on how much Ore you cand send/receive. I stinks that a message comes up that your gifts are maxed so people will just send to another Neighbor!!! It should say "This person can't have any Silver Ore, please choose a different gift for them". Or even better, say this person has already received 10 this week or whatever the limit is, so that everyone is clear about what the limit is. It really burns me to get a message that someone tried to gift me but I was full! I have never received 20 gifts in a day. Also, if people think I am getting that many gifts, that I certainly don't need them to send me gifts. It is very misleading!
    There is a limit on how many pieces of every item you can have in storage (mostly 99). Lets say, you are maxed out on jewels and somebody wants to gift you jewels - this neighbor will receive a message that he cannot gift you. (So he should try to send you another item, but I agree with you that TL did not make this message userfriendly).

You can only send 3 gifts per day, but I do not think there is a limit on how many gifts you can receive. But it is hard to check since mostly I send gifts to the same three neighbours every day and they gift me back. Maybe somebody can give us this information? The FAQs in the game do not help very much.

Farm Supplier
    You can also send the same gift to three different neighbours.

Executive Chef
    How many gifts can you receive a day?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    How many gifts can you receive a day?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem lately?......I can't seem to send certain gifts to neighbors. If I try to send ore, I get the too many sent or received message but then it lets me send wisps. Same thing with glimmer dust, I get the " too many sent or received" error but then it lets me send the same neighbor a wisp! What is going on?
    I found that when I had 80 wisps, people could not send a wisp as a gift. I don't know about the other gifts.

When I get the message I can't send a gift to a neighbor, I just try a different gift. Usually works. It just means they are at a limit on that gift.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    I found that when I had 80 wisps, people could not send a wisp as a gift. I don't know about the other gifts.
    I know that was back when we could only send 1 jewels, 2 silver/fur. I think it got changed awhile ago - I remebrance testing and was able to send to an account that had 90 wisps.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

New Resident
    I think it's time for some new gifting options. Perhaps piles of seeds or fertilizer or glimmer fragments... Any of those items that are in high demand right now would be helpful!

Executive Chef
    Some new options would be good!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112