Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone ever gotten a reason for the differences between the gift giving policies in TeamLava games? I would not expect for the gift giving rules to be the same for TeamLava games as it is for say, [other] games so please give me something I CAN understand. I have been wondering for at least 2 years.
    Last edited by MiniLaura; 03-26-14 at 03:08 PM. Reason: removed third party reference

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    Has anyone ever gotten a reason for the differences between the gift giving policies in TeamLava games?
    No. At least I've never heard one. It's probably as simple as the games are developed by independent teams and each team sets the gifting rules.

Originally, only the games that had gems/gold as gifts had a limit of giving three per day. That made sense, because TL couldn't have people getting lots of gems/gold every day. But later, Castle and Farm 2 had the 3-gift limit as well.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess I got spoiled by playing BS, RS, FS and gifting everyone. I played Pet Hotel Story for a bit and had posted on my wall that I would neither gift or accept gems.

Negative backlash? You bet, but I kept that policy whilst playing that game.

Traded gold with my daughter in DS and MS, but neither of us play them any longer. Monster Story got cancelled just after I got my first Shell creature. LOL

New Resident
    It would be great if we could have one gift of our choice per day to send to a neighbour in need. eg if someone needed a golden apple or something special. was discussing with a neighbour that it would be fantastic if say once a week we could trade with our actual neighbours for something both of us wanted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yalumba1 View Post
    It would be great if we could have one gift of our choice per day to send to a neighbour in need. eg if someone needed a golden apple or something special. was discussing with a neighbour that it would be fantastic if say once a week we could trade with our actual neighbours for something both of us wanted.
    If that happens your Royal Pig/s will start flying all around your Kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Really? There is a local bank that features flying pigs...

Farm Supplier
    Glimmer dust is usually the one gift I don't need! LOL. I have 6 troves on the board and one in storage, so it's easy for me to rebuild my stock. Earth Wisps are my gift of choice. It's a one-size-fits-all item that is universally needed, IMHO. What I wish was giftable? COAL! After using a bunch in a couple quests, I can't seem to rebuild my stores.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by vizbiz11 View Post
    Glimmer dust is usually the one gift I don't need! LOL. I have 6 troves on the board and one in storage, so it's easy for me to rebuild my stock. Earth Wisps are my gift of choice. It's a one-size-fits-all item that is universally needed, IMHO. What I wish was giftable? COAL! After using a bunch in a couple quests, I can't seem to rebuild my stores.
    Now is a good time to send wisps! I usually never do, cos I'm always full on them and lanterns, and most of my neighbors are level 45+, so I assume they're full too.
    Proud member of the Thuakie Sword Society. Close and personal friend of The Great Thuan.

Farm Supplier
    Has anyone else had this problem lately?......I can't seem to send certain gifts to neighbors. If I try to send ore, I get the too many sent or received message but then it lets me send wisps. Same thing with glimmer dust, I get the " too many sent or received" error but then it lets me send the same neighbor a wisp! What is going on?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by calipitter View Post
    Has anyone else had this problem lately?......I can't seem to send certain gifts to neighbors. If I try to send ore, I get the too many sent or received message but then it lets me send wisps. Same thing with glimmer dust, I get the " too many sent or received" error but then it lets me send the same neighbor a wisp! What is going on?
    I get this often, as most of my gifting partners are high level and maxed or near maxed on many things. I suspect they would say the same about me. I myself struggle to keep some resources giftable, such as using ore to make silver, silver to make mithral and mithral to make adamant, in an effort to use them up and keep some things below max.

If they are maxed on silver, I will try jewels or ore, to send them something they can receive.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast