Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gardienn View Post
    Lately I've been able to send four gifts a day. Did they up the limit?
    They must like you, I can still only gift 3.

I have one nbr that I cannot send a wisp to at all. It's not because I already sent 3 or because she reached her limit because I can gift anything else like sap for instance. Just can't gift her an earth wisp. I continue to try every day but won't let me gift her that one item so I send sap instead. It's really crazy since the other 2 nbrs I gift I can send wisps to.

Quote Originally Posted by jtm101 View Post
    Wouldnt it be great if the gifts available would change every now and then. Maybe monthly, or with the updates.

I too would like to get some mermaid scales, and send those valentine gifts to the back of the list.
    Great idea!

meme, she's maxed on wisps. That doesn't mean you can't send her other things- just no more wisps 'til she uses some of what she's got!

Quote Originally Posted by bowlfullofcherries View Post
    meme, she's maxed on wisps. That doesn't mean you can't send her other things- just no more wisps 'til she uses some of what she's got!
    Ah....that never dawned on me (hand slapping forehead). Thanks bowlfullofcherries.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by maguar View Post
    Double click on the home button to bring up the items at the bottom of your screen. Press and hold the castle story icon till you see the minus icon. Click on the icon to fully close the game. Then click on the home button again. Then you need to open the game.
    tried this but the game icon does not show up at the bottom with all the others....seems whatever game is open at the time won't show up for me.

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by skylermv View Post
    tried this but the game icon does not show up at the bottom with all the others....seems whatever game is open at the time won't show up for me.
    You may have several open. How many are you seeing? Only 6 are displayed (on my iPad at least), and if I have more then that open, I have to scroll over to the right.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Quote Originally Posted by skylermv View Post
    Make sure you are out of any apps at the time or they won't show up at the bottom. In other words, Make sure you're on the home screen showing all the apps. Then double tap the home button to view the open apps.

Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Ah....that never dawned on me (hand slapping forehead). Thanks bowlfullofcherries.
    Actually, I think I learned that from maguar. A lot of info floating around the forums is regurgitated. :P

Gift giving is far too limited. I want to send a daily gift to all of my good neighbors. This is my second time with Castle Story. I love the story line... goals can be a bit too challenging, but overall are good. First time playing, I never had enough earth wisps. On my current game, I'm mostly short on water. There's never enough energy. *sigh* I HATE HATE HATE Bubble Mania... Goals are stressful, laborious, and not.fun.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast