Thread: Pepe or expansion?

Executive Chef

Pepe or expansion?

Should I gain the ?500,000 coins for offering skunkupine or build cathedral and amphitheatre and expand? I can't decide I am always in need of rats tails and getting Pepe would help so what are your thoughts?

Host(ess)
    Pepe is worth ever coin!!!

MY pepe drops tails, wheat, tomatos, and fur ( tooth and bones maxed out )
    Your decision

Farm Supplier
    I say go for Pepe. Even though he costs 500,000 coins, he'll keep you supplied in resources. I haven't had to plant a single ear of corn since I got him. LOL. He also recharges quickly, so he's worth the money.

Executive Chef
    I'll join the chorus, I would take Pepe over the buildings. You can also collect corn and sugar cane. you'll usually get 2 or 3 items for 1 energy.

Executive Chef
    Pepe it is then! Seems a great amount if drops come from Pepe!

Rhino Keeper
    It took me ages to finally get Pepe, but he's so cute and drops lots of nice goodies. Even after paying the steep $500K there were still a number of resources needed until you actually get him, so you might want to start stockpiling the required resources. You will eventually need the amphitheater and cathedral for questing, I can't remember which one, but there's a quest that requires you to check a number of buildings and it sat there for ages until I built the amphitheater.
    Happy Home of Sparkles the Boar Not currently accepting new neighbors, thanks.

Executive Chef
    Yep I have that task already, just sitting there. I'll get Pepe, then expand to 2 squares then I can build my cathedral and amphitheatre. Oh and the jousting arena so make that 3 expansions!