Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Can only send 3 different gifts per day?

Oh it was put on here. Apologies. It's a good game but that ��

Rhino Keeper
    I so agree with everyone that posted here--we need to be able to gift more during each day. I've suggested several times that we be able to gift excess items in our inventory, as well. I currently have maxed out almost all crops, all mined products, even wisp lanterns!

But my biggest problem here is that, even though all of have asked for this, and we have stated very good reasons for having the ability to share, TeamLava hasn't responded to us! I read through this whole thread, and, unless I missed it somewhere, we never got an answer or explanation from anyone at TeamLava!!

Does this bother anyone else?

Fashion Designer
    I set up a second account on another device just so that I could send myself an extra gift everyday. I have to pick and choose which of the neighbors that have gifted me I'm going to gift back every AM when I get up. I hate not being able to gift back to someone that has gifted me in a timely manner.

Regarding the surplus items, I still think the Marketplace idea I mentioned a while back would be very well received. The thread I posted in, I can't find anymore, but basically it would be an upgrade to the Marketplace building we already have, players could buy or sell items for gold coins, and supply & demand would cause prices to rise and fall depending on what's going on in the market. Entering the market place you could select Buy or Sell, then get a list of all items available, and their prices. Players could choose to buy or sell 10, 20, or maybe 50 at a time.

Likely a counter would need to be added to allow the market to complete the transaction, hopefully no more than 3-4 hours for the longest trades.

It's a natural extension to the game, there are already 'trade routes', and the Trials & Tribulations goal even refers to 'buying and selling' when the game actually just does 'trades', so this would tie that all together very well, and eliminate many of the complaints about rare drops for this, and too many for that from different players.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jimboser View Post
    I set up a second account on another device just so that I could send myself an extra gift everyday. I have to pick and choose which of the neighbors that have gifted me I'm going to gift back every AM when I get up. I hate not being able to gift back to someone that has gifted me in a timely manner.

Regarding the surplus items, I still think the Marketplace idea I mentioned a while back would be very well received. The thread I posted in, I can't find anymore, but basically it would be an upgrade to the Marketplace building we already have, players could buy or sell items for gold coins, and supply & demand would cause prices to rise and fall depending on what's going on in the market. Entering the market place you could select Buy or Sell, then get a list of all items available, and their prices. Players could choose to buy or sell 10, 20, or maybe 50 at a time.

Likely a counter would need to be added to allow the market to complete the transaction, hopefully no more than 3-4 hours for the longest trades.

It's a natural extension to the game, there are already 'trade routes', and the Trials & Tribulations goal even refers to 'buying and selling' when the game actually just does 'trades', so this would tie that all together very well, and eliminate many of the complaints about rare drops for this, and too many for that from different players.
    I think you are talking about the old poll & suggestion thread that got moved to no mans land. If you go to the top of this page, select Castle story then suggestions and feedback, then you'll see the old Poll & suggestion thread. I posted that the thread should get moved back here to the main threads.

New Resident

Mermaid scales to a neighbor???

I want to send as a gift mermaid scales to a neighbor, but is not available.
    Are gifts limited?

Thanks

Nightclub Owner
    Gifts are limited in two main ways.

1) You can only send 3 in a day
    2) You can only send from the list of available gifts

Unfortunately mermaid scales are not in the list of available gifts (eg silver, fur, wisps, jewels, Glimmerdust etc)
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Fashion Designer
    Tell your neighbor if they need them to purchase wells and ponds and fish them frequently.

New Resident
    Thanks for the answers!! 😊

Fashion Designer
    Wouldnt it be great if the gifts available would change every now and then. Maybe monthly, or with the updates.

I too would like to get some mermaid scales, and send those valentine gifts to the back of the list.

Fashion Designer
    Lately I've been able to send four gifts a day. Did they up the limit?

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast