Thread: Should I build the amphitheater if I don't need the RP?

Rhino Keeper

Should I build the amphitheater if I don't need the RP?

Hey all. I was wondering if it was worth it to build the amphitheater or not. I don't need the RP (I have 3200+) and I've already expanded everywhere. I know it doesn't drop anything except coins and it takes up a LOT of space. I know it is used in a couple goals (one for Glimmergate and one to unlock the fruit crate trade). I was thinking I could just use gems to skip the glimmergate one whenever I got around to it if I didn't build the amphitheater.

Are there any other goals it is used for that might make it worthwhile to build? Wish it didn't use so so many materials. With all the things it takes I'm wondering if I'm better off building another deep mine instead.

Banned
    There are some goals that require it eventually.. but for sure build the Deep Mine first.. that will help overall in resource gathering.

Executive Chef
    While I'm building up my coins for Pepe I'm taking to increasing my stock of resources. I have this and the cathedral next to build where can I find a resources list to build these? So I know what just need of each. Ta

Executive Chef
    You find the following link helpful
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...nRmpSUEE#gid=4

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleScorpion76 View Post
    While I'm building up my coins for Pepe I'm taking to increasing my stock of resources. I have this and the cathedral next to build where can I find a resources list to build these? So I know what just need of each. Ta
    Or you can try this link...it has all of the buildings listed.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post629085

Executive Chef
    That's excellent thanks.