Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Release date for Android?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty67 View Post
    Don't ditch it too early. You never know when they decide to stop developing the Android version, like Dragon Story for example which is totally boring on Android since 2 years.
    What do you mean with "stop developing"? Isn't it the same game? (I don't play DS, tried it but didn't like).

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by fantaloonastic View Post
    That seals the deal, I'll finally be ditching my broken screen iPad mini for an android device
    When they recently released Farm Story 2 to Android, it didn't have all the features that the iOS version had. There's been no new feature releases to Android. New events, such as the recent Halloween event, are only for iOS and not Android. I'd keep both devices and use the iPad mini to do things not available on Android.

Rhino Keeper
    At this time we still have to install Restaurant Story? You cannot simply install Castle Story on your android device in order to log into your existing account?

Just install it...to play on another device, use the log in feature.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Yes! I use the login feature and can play in my iPad and in my android. Great!
    I can continue playing when I'm out ( especially in the weekend)
    But...

In the android device I import my account, but I can't see the last Halloween items, the cauldron, the tree and the HH. The space of this items are empty.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by azriX2012 View Post
    What do you mean with "stop developing"? Isn't it the same game? (I don't play DS, tried it but didn't like).
    On iOS there a much more features (mine, battle arena, additional expansion, ice isands) and events (battle tournaments, summons, wheel) for DS which are completely missing on Android. Android basically stopped pre New Dawn version except for addition of new dragons
    Last edited by Marty67; 11-08-14 at 09:36 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Will it be available for kindle fire?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789