Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Release date for Android?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    We can't speculate if/when Castle Story will be available for Android. Thanks so much for your patience and interest, we will pass this along to our development team for discussion!
    What's with the speculate. You know that half the customers here are Android and we are here too.

I've been playing Castle Story on my iPhone but just recently switched to Android. When Castle Story does come to Android, will I be able to pick up my game where I left it?

androids?

will there ever be a version released for androids?

i love playing team lava's "story" games. However it seems like y'all favor IOS and us poor android users are left in the dust. i hope there will be a version for us in the near future.

looking to the future.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 04-01-13 at 01:53 PM. Reason: discussing third party games

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1020 View Post
    I've been playing Castle Story on my iPhone but just recently switched to Android. When Castle Story does come to Android, will I be able to pick up my game where I left it?
    Me too!! It better be soon its my favourite one!

I currently have 2 iDevices and getting fed up with IOS, just waiting for Castle Story to be released on Android to make a switch and dump my iphone and ipad on ****

New Resident
    Its 8+ months post release of the game in iPhone/iPad. Please share possible release date in Android. Really missing it.

Castle Story is such a beautiful and well done game of all your TL games in my honest opinion. I understand that you guys most likely have your work force spread thin across all games to keep them updated and/or slowly port them over to Android and other platforms.

IOS is no longer the reigning king of the app market, nor will I say Android is about to take the title away but nevertheless it does represent a huge demographic today. If you guys at TL are choosing not to port over Castle Story anytime soon or if ever (hopefully this is not the case), you're denying yourselves all those potential customers and revenue.

I think we're all just asking for a simple confirmation if Castle Story will ever be a part of these ports or not. Thanks for your consideration.

I just moved from iPhone to Galaxy, and already I am missing my Castle Story....Hope this will release on Android soon! Like everyone else, hope I can continue from where I left.......

Fashion Designer
    You can still play on the old iphone as long as you have wifi. I too wish for CS to be ported to Android but I think it is unlikely. Even if it does, i don't think I can transfer my progress to Android. Most likely will need to start from fresh. Nevertheless, I still keeping my fingers cross hoping TL will do so one fine day even if I have to start from level 1.

Farm Supplier
    I too long for the days of castle story on android! It is my absolute favorite game. I NEED it for android!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast