Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Release date for Android?

Farm Supplier
    Another one who is desperate for castle story to come to android. I run a first gen iPad, on ios 5.1.1 and the game is so buggy �� if it doesn't crash at least 6 times in 5 minutes then it's a miracle! My iPad is on its way out, and I will be getting a Samsung replacement. Mainly because it will be a third the price of my iPad, secondly it's massively more reliable. It will be a real shame if I can continue playing such a popular game on the most popular platform..... Cme on TL, android is massively more popular worldwide than iOS, and far less restrictive. Don't dismiss loyal gamers just to stay solely on iOS.

I paid pretty much half for my iPad Air by trading in the previous one I had, the iPad2

BTW..I think CS should be available to android too.
    Last edited by meme1098; 10-01-14 at 02:50 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    So... after playing for more than 2 years, on an iphone, I upgraded to an LG G3 last night. Sorry to hear that Android does not support Castle Story. I realize it's not coming anytime soon (if ever) and wonder if you guys can tell me the "cheapest" way to play. We currently don't have any apple devices in the house so I'm not sure what to buy. We have brand new phones and a brand new tablet (all android) so just looking for something to hook up to the wifi and play. How old of an iphone can I buy (wouldn't get cell service/just use it on wifi) to play this game?

Nightclub Owner
    Use your old iPhone. This should be OK to continue playing.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

The Honorable Panda
    My niece use to play on my old iphone . It has no cellular service, but she could play using the wifi.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Android

This saddens me. I am switching to droid and I really hate to stop playing this game... The idea of carrying around an extra phone is kind of silly to me.
    Add me - serinalisa - I play daily

Farm Supplier
    I had a goal today to install Castle Story while playing FS. I was so darn excited thar CS was now on android. When I accepted the goal it suddenly disappeared quickly . I went the play store looking for the app but could not find. Does this mean CS is coming to android? When I left my apple I pod and got a android tablet I had to leave behind my CS at level 44 behind.

Thanks
    Last edited by landa001; 10-21-14 at 06:08 AM.

I found the castel story goal this morning, happy that it comes finally on android. It works!!!!

Castle Story is available on Android now, but it's still on limited release. If you do not see it in your Google Play store, it's because it's not available in your country yet. Thanks!
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Castle Story is available on Android now, but it's still on limited release. If you do not see it in your Google Play store, it's because it's not available in your country yet. Thanks!
    Australia??

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast