Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did not get other games installation tasks that rewards gold.

New Resident

Did not get other games installation tasks that rewards gold.

Any 1 having this issue too? I am playing Fashion, Restaurant & Bakery too. All my other 3 teamlava games received the task asking to ibstall the Halloween versions as well as Slots (I just receive this task today) which after installing will reward with diamonds or gold in Dragon. However, my Dragon game did not received all of the task.

Is it something wrong with my Dragon game? Pls help...

The Honorable Panda
    These game type goals, go out randomly to the games. You may see them on some of your games and not others.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Hihi. But my friend got all the tasks (installation of new games with rewards) in her dragon game.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyk29 View Post
    Hihi. But my friend got all the tasks (installation of new games with rewards) in her dragon game.
    The last 3 came out to me in Fashion Story and Monster Story only. Not complaining since I can now afford the 2nd nest (if Market didn't keep crashing my game, that is), but kinda wish it would go to Dragon Story the next few rounds :>

Rhino Keeper
    I got all the Halloween versions install goals in dragon story. But at the same time I don't play any of the older ones anymore, just dragon, monster, and city. It probably depends on how many your playing at the time they go out. I'm only playing three so it gave the goals to me in all mine.

What I'm wondering is when are install goal going to come out for castle story, bubble blitz mania, and word mania. I havent tried any of them because I've been waiting for those challenges. Hope they show up soon, really want to try castle story.

Executive Chef
    But when the goal offers actual gold, does it come up in the rewards? Because i think i got 30 gold for being level 12 in monster story, but i'm not sure because i never got to see the goal , lol! This happened because i already had MS installed and was like level 14, i logged into DS and i must have tapped the screen when a window popped up, but didnt read what was on it. Bam, 30 gold outta nowhere...

Executive Chef
    My goals always have the rewards in blank.

Fashion Designer
    It took me until like a week ago to get the Bubble Mania and Slots goals.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by totaltechno View Post
    It took me until like a week ago to get the Bubble Mania and Slots goals.
    I always had bubble mania, and now i have "a homemade competition". But both have the rewards in blank...

New Resident
    I previously had all e game installation tasks in my dragon game before I changed my phone (which I am starting all over again using a new storm id). It rewards u with 30 gold per installation n 15 gold per task if u were to reach a specific lvl in tt new installed game... but I didn't get any on my new phone with new dragon game...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast