Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: *****ing on the egg rating?

Farm Supplier
    Maybe a moderator, or someone more knowledgeable than me can clarify something. I believe that if you gift gold and send maps this will contribute to your social rating. So, if you are gifting on a regular basis you shouldn’t have a zero rating. Anyone out there with a zero rating who does gift regularly?

Rhino Keeper
    Your social rating only goes up with visiting and tipping/playing your nbrs, I have nbrs who gift every day but have a 0 rating...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cinnamon57 View Post
    Maybe a moderator, or someone more knowledgeable than me can clarify something. I believe that if you gift gold and send maps this will contribute to your social rating. So, if you are gifting on a regular basis you shouldn’t have a zero rating. Anyone out there with a zero rating who does gift regularly?
    Social rating is based on visits where you play with other people's dragons.

Fashion Designer
    I think my rating usually hovers around a two. I am not the greatest neighbor of all time but if you ask for a map you get a map. That's all I can guarantee and that's all I expect in return.

Farm Supplier
    Just a dumb newbie question, i visit my neighbors everyday, and new people as well. My question is, when I go to gift gold, If you check all the boxes, what order does it select the 3 who will receive the gold? Also I frequently have a long lag time (sometimes 2days later) on receiving notification of gold to me. So I hit return gift, and the list of ALL my neighbors comes up. And I frequently dont know who to regift because the user name, isnt the same as the Island name.....Wish I would of had my user id and island the same name.... PS People...its only a GAME why would you use profanity because someone deletes you? How many pkayers ere are children, my almost 5 yr. Old grandson plays mine all the time. I will find and choke the life out of someone who let him. Sends me profanity!!! Just saying....CHILL.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Susyalba View Post
    Just a dumb newbie question, i visit my neighbors everyday, and new people as well. My question is, when I go to gift gold, If you check all the boxes, what order does it select the 3 who will receive the gold? Also I frequently have a long lag time (sometimes 2days later) on receiving notification of gold to me. So I hit return gift, and the list of ALL my neighbors comes up. And I frequently dont know who to regift because the user name, isnt the same as the Island name.....Wish I would of had my user id and island the same name.... PS People...its only a GAME why would you use profanity because someone deletes you? How many pkayers ere are children, my almost 5 yr. Old grandson plays mine all the time. I will find and choke the life out of someone who let him. Sends me profanity!!! Just saying....CHILL.
    Amen, sister.
    I would advise against gifting gold like that! Because it's random. Gold buddies is best. See who's sent you gold most often, send bak to THAT ONE PERSON and write on their walls, "hi let's be gold buddies and send gold every day, love ya byeeee"
    ...or something. Lol.
    Kinda like, you scratch my back i scratch yours.
    Then repeat the process with two other people and see the results.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Susyalba View Post
    No order, the system will just randomly send out the gold.
    Each day when you come into your game, you will see the new gold you received(accept button is not greyed out) and also you will see a list of gold you received the previous days(accept button is greyout).
    Always accept all your new gold before sending out your 3 for the day.

The way I use this list: I go down and visit everyone in the list. Then I gift back one of them, my nbrs list pops up. I scroll to the bottom(since everyone I just visited will be at the bottom of my list), then I check off the nbrs I want, then let the gold go out randomly.

For the inappropriate comments on your wall, you will need to email support@teamlava.com to report these players.
    Also please note, that you must be at least 13 to play the Team Lava games.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    No order, the system will just randomly send out the gold.
    The way I use this list: I go down and visit everyone in the list. Then I gift back one of them, my nbrs list pops up. I scroll to the bottom(since everyone I just visited will be at the bottom of my list), then I check off the nbrs I want, then let the gold go out randomly.
    Oh, clever I hadn't thought of that, hmm!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    Oh, clever I hadn't thought of that, hmm!
    I have to do it this way, because I have about 4 dragonland nbrs and I cannot remember which is which.. lol
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I have to do it this way, because I have about 4 dragonland nbrs and I cannot remember which is which.. lol
    Ppppfffftttt!!! Lol indeed. Yeah I have neighbors with islands that have the same name too, or very similar. Oh, the headache!! >.<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123