Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: *****ing on the egg rating?

Farm Supplier

*****ing on the egg rating?

I have seen an interesting/disturbing pattern. I have a few neighbors who are keeping a 4 egg social rating. Despite the fact that they have been full for weeks, have not played back and don't seem to growing/expanding their island. Is there a ***** out there thats letting them keep the high rating without being social? Heck, I went on vacation and in two days my rating was dropping. What gives?

Rhino Keeper
    If u quit your game with a rating of 4 and don't go on the game again your rating will stay at 4,but if u go on again your rating will drop to 0.

Farm Supplier
    That makes sense! Thanks! I will delete them with the other zero players.

Rhino Keeper
    So at what point do you know it's time to delete a friend?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by tbka View Post
    So at what point do you know it's time to delete a friend?
    I know I have to delete some of mine. They haven't played in a while, their levels have been maintained at early twenties... I'm waaaaaay ahead of them, and they started playing before I did. So I assume they have stopped playing alltogether.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I know I have to delete some of mine. They haven't played in a while, their levels have been maintained at early twenties... I'm waaaaaay ahead of them, and they started playing before I did. So I assume they have stopped playing alltogether.
    Maybe I should start deleting too.
    I play with all my neighbors everyday and only people who have eggs and it seems as if a lot of people I added are usless.. Gtg it's deleting time Lol

Executive Chef
    I play DS every day (several times a day) but often dont have time to visit neighbours so my social rating is probably not high. If I do delete anyone it is because there is no sign of activity on their island, rather than what their social rating is. No eggs on nests, no breeding and no evolving tend to make me hit the delete button.

Farm Supplier
    I play Dragon Story on my IPAD every day. I work so I can't visit neighbors all the time, but I try. And I always send them there maps if asked so they can expand, and I gift gold also the 3 times a day, it's hard to give to every neighbor, but I try to mix it up. I should also check and see what neighbors don't ever play and start deleting.

Fashion Designer
    If they played a ton over the 4 egg required playing, it will stay at 4 for a pretty long time.

Fashion Designer
    I deleted some neighbors who never visit and social ratings were at 0 and 1. About 2 weeks later I received an ugly message from 1 of the deleted nbrs. They had the nerve to use profanity and I politely replied for them to stay off my wall beforebI report them. Unfortunately I received to more ugly messages that I quickly deleted because my children sometimes play my games and I don't want them to see any of that

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast