Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fashion Weekly Update Nov 1, 11-1-2012

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by limedyme1 View Post
    I have my display up and ready. Check out my shop my code is limedyme1
    That looks great ^^

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LCAHEARTS View Post
    It's because some people have like 40-50+ slots, they bought extras. Kinda makes me jealous. LOL. But I will never pay 49 gems for an extra slot. Anyway...I am so sorry about the LTO issue. I didn't have power for a few days here in Maryland but we finally got it back. I'm in the process of getting water out of my basement still. I wish we could gift items to our neighbors, I'd happily gift away to you. This LTO is so beautiful. You can add me as a neighbor, I have it out. Bare with my mess, I'm remodeling soon.
    Aw, you're so sweet. I just got electric!!!! I am so excited!!! I bought the LTO but I also will send you a friend request!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbeginings003 View Post
    Oh hun and as for the Halloween box, my suggestion to you is that it's not even worth it now. It's better to get things you can use all year round in your shop and that way it just doesn't look out of place ☺ Opening boxes is a gamble, you don't always get what you want, I opened the Paris chest over 30 times for the Cafe Display and no luck. So you're better off spending your gems in something you know you'll like for sure and at the end really worth spending your hard warm gems ☺
    Quote Originally Posted by aileeniweeni View Post
    i was in the same predicament, i was planning on saving for both maid and masquerade, but the bridal display just ate up the last of my gems. But i ended up getting the masquerade since it was a re-release from last halloween and the maid one is new. so maybe if they re-released next year, it might only be the maid dress? i am going to try to save up for the maid dress anyways tho, i love them both!!
    thank you for your suggestions I think i will buy the masquerade dress, pirate boots, vampire skirt, and maybe the autumn display. if i get enough gems i might consider buying the box, even though i have no luck with boxes

Host(ess)
    LOVE THE AUTUMN WEDDING!! *-*
    Wish I could buy it but I don't have enough gems n the offer will disappear! T-T

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345