Thread: fashion story

Host(ess)

Angry fashion story

is anybody having problems with the catalog locking up. i can not get the it to respond on a daily basis. i just bought a new Ipad and want to make sure it is the game

Force-closing the app should resolve the issue. Or you may have to uninstall and reinstall the game (don't worry, your data is stored on our servers). If neither of those resolves the issue, send an email to Support (support@teamlava.com).

Rhino Keeper
    I am also experiencing this. I'll be ordering some thing and then all of a sudden clicking on the order slot does nothing. Like frozen turtle said, force closing fixes this, but it happens constantly, and kind of annoying. Will deleting and redownlaoding the game fix it permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Force-closing the app should resolve the issue. Or you may have to uninstall and reinstall the game (don't worry, your data is stored on our servers). If neither of those resolves the issue, send an email to Support (support@teamlava.com).
    I uninstalled and reinstalled when the catalogue locked. The only version I found was Fashion Story and not Fashion Story: World Games. is that the correct version. The one I was using was World Games but a search for it did not show it either under the name or by searching for Team Lava.