Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boo Dragon

Oh

I was so tired of hearing people saying such as "I breed XXX(someone rare) in my first try blahblah" all the time.

It always makes me envy.

But I guess everyone havs his/her time to say that.

My friend and I want to give Boo the first try, and she prepared to put basic "Light and Magic".

I said "white/purple + white/purple would work, too."

So we put Luck/10/"Puck" + Luck/7/"Palomino" (both original names).

Turning out to be 12hr. Boo egg on my nest now.

I always have regular (or even below average) luck in DS, and this time I just "got Luck".

Try this "double Luck" combo.

(p.s.: I don't believe all the name/level/combo theory, just providing a suggestion that works for me)

Executive Chef
    13 fails and now i have a hypnotic. Not what i wanted but i didn't have one either. so it's not a fail but.......

Farm Supplier
    Hey, I got my boo with love dragon epic vs charm level 9. Luckily, it's first time attempt. Keep me in the game after inundated by 21 hr poisons trying to get a zombie...

Fashion Designer
    My husband and doughter both got it earlier to day, i was green with envy, but now finally i managed it to, put diamond and hypnotic on the breeding thingy and wham bam...12 h

Thougt next i try putting witch and pumpkin together and got a ... Life

Rhino Keeper
    I haven't tried for the boo dragon it doesn't look really cool!

Executive Chef
    Between my 2 islands and my nephew and niece's islands ( I do the breeding for them ) I got 6 Boo. So I know what I'm talking about
    Breed Hypnotic and Light or Hypnotic and Magic.
    It works. Trust me

If you don't have a Hypnotic, use Luck instead

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I got my boo with a light dragon and a magic dragon, both level 8. It's still in the den cause I'm waiting for the zombie to hatch.
    You have both of the zombie and the boo!!! Amazing!!!
    I have just a dumb old witch I got weeks b4

I got a Boo on my 4th or 5th try.... I had Sakura, Lvl 7 Light Dragon and Pojo, Lvl 10 Magic dragon. Its incubating currently if you wanna see it. Goodluck

You really have a Light Dragon called "Sakura"? Is that an original name or you change it?

A japanese name, that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by amentofashion View Post
    I got a Boo on my 4th or 5th try.... I had Sakura, Lvl 7 Light Dragon and Pojo, Lvl 10 Magic dragon. Its incubating currently if you wanna see it. Goodluck

Farm Supplier
    I've been trying for Boo off and on since he came out. I got the pumpkin the first time he was out, so this time I had to try for Zombie, Witch, and Boo. Zombie took about 3 times, and Witch took acouple but once I got the first one I got two more in a row. But Boo I must have tried 12 times, Finally got one today October 31, with lvl 10 Light Dragon (Stark) and lvl 7 Aether Dragon (Wave). I speed up because it said 12 hrs, and I was afraid it was a winter dragon, but it was a Boo. So then I tried Witch lvl 10 (Jenni) and Seabreeze lvl 10 (Cyan) for a diamond, but I got 28 hrs, another Zombie. I hope this helps someone for this last day.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast