Thread: ?????

Rhino Keeper

?????

Okay, so I've been tryin to breed for either the ShellWing or Eaguana, both statin to breed shell x cloud, but ALL I've been getting are those SkyTurtles which states cloud x shell.

If the order (left or right) matters than how come I bred a total of 12 SkyTurtles?? Kept 3, sold 9!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by s_lynne View Post
    Okay, so I've been tryin to breed for either the ShellWing or Eaguana, both statin to breed shell x cloud, but ALL I've been getting are those SkyTurtles which states cloud x shell.

If the order (left or right) matters than how come I bred a total of 12 SkyTurtles?? Kept 3, sold 9!!
    Shell lizard and dream bird. Left or right makes no difference it's said but I had tried a few times with shell lizard on the left, dream bird on the right and got nowhere so switched sides and got a shell wing first try. Have gotten quite a few since. Both my shell lizard and dream bird were level 7

I have 1 shellwing (7) and 1 eaguana (10). 12 turtles isnt THAT much, it took me 40 some mists before I got a rare mindstorm on Dragon Story..

Fashion Designer
    Keep on trying. I had a flock of flying turtles before a shellwing finally popped up
    JUICYBERRY--EnchantedWings-- Lunaria✨✨--KODIAK DREAMS
    --------FS2-----------------DS--------------------CS-------------------FF----------
    ID: crystalrayn3
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------