Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game is extremely slow after last update

I'm having the same issue with it going sllllowly since the last update. It's crazy

Rhino Keeper
    My game is working normally as usual.

Host(ess)
    Of course lag may occur in all games with any reasons but here we want to mention the point that lag started after last patch update. May you please kindly just "unpatch", "downdate" the game to the old version please ?

Quote Originally Posted by DreamyHaze View Post
    Sorry to hear about this for you and others lagging. I have been testing these issues and have found a few noteworthy elements:

1. Busy boards - If you have giant board/farm with several items or your whole game is covered in items, you have a higher chance to lag.
    2. Device - If you have an outdated device, which varies so check accordingly with your device compared to those available, your game may not perform as expected.
    3. Connection issues - This is something I cannot test all the time as the connection on your device could be delayed and different when you report and different for me testing.

Why do I lag (because this is common for all online games)? Well your device is connecting to our servers from space (possibly, most cells do), and depending on location, time of day for stress, etc. you may lag.

4. Performance issues on our part - This is what I am looking for, so if you can provide more details on the when, how, why, for when this occurs it will help me provide more details for the developers so we can patch this issue and others in future updates.

Please keep sending in reports (here or email us), it helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by 040912 View Post
    Of course lag may occur in all games with any reasons but here we want to mention the point that lag started after last patch update. May you please kindly just "unpatch", "downdate" the game to the old version please ?
    This will never happen. You can uninstall the last update though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12