Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game is extremely slow after last update

Host(ess)

Game is extremely slow after last update

İ use galaxy nexus with android 4.1.1 default. Speed was not too bad before last update. But now its extremely laggy. My isp very good, that's the last update what happened.

What to do?

Host(ess)
    And also very frequently out of sync that i usually have to plant 3 times for one time. İt happens with both strong mobile and wireless connection.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyHaze View Post
    I am sending you the same fix for a few other players, let me know if this helps.

1. Close all background applications (freeing up memory resources will increase performance)
    2. Update to Farm Story: Halloween (in the App store)
    3. Delete and reinstall the game (if you run into any issues)
    Note: It's not uncommon for large boards to experience decreases in gameplay performance on older devices.
    Will iOS get farm story Halloween?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyHaze View Post
    I am sending you the same fix for a few other players, let me know if this helps.

1. Close all background applications (freeing up memory resources will increase performance)
    2. Update to Farm Story: Halloween (in the App store)
    3. Delete and reinstall the game (if you run into any issues)
    Note: It's not uncommon for large boards to experience decreases in gameplay performance on older devices.
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetstuff525 View Post
    Will iOS get farm story Halloween?
    I have checked on Apple store, there isn't any Farm Story Halloween version.
    If you have installed the latest IOS & latest games version, You don't need to uninstall the apps. just turn it off your device and turn it on again.
    If it is still happening the steps you suppose to do is to contact games developer. That's mean there is an issue with the game coding.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 28282812345 View Post
    I have checked on Apple store, there isn't any Farm Story Halloween version.
    If you have installed the latest IOS & latest games version, You don't need to uninstall the apps. just turn it off your device and turn it on again.
    If it is still happening the steps you suppose to do is to contact games developer. That's mean there is an issue with the game coding.
    This Thread is discussing android issues. There is a farm halloween for android.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    This Thread is discussing android issues. There is a farm halloween for android.
    Yes, i know that but i give the answer for DreamyHaze mentioned about IOS too. KK put your eyes back pls

New Resident
    My farm also stalls after the last update. Some of my crops are missing on the screen and I have to touch several times to collect. Several other kinks as well. The screen seems to be at a different position than as shown resulting in plowing new space. My samsung galaxy SIII.

I have an Droid Charge. FArm Story has worked great on it until this last update. Picking crops is very slow. It will freeze if I hit one plot more than about one per second. This quadruples my time. Also changing screens is sometimes distorted. It seems as if the pixels have changed slightly and stretched some images differently. I restart my phone multiple times daily. I will try to uninstall the game and reinstall the game, but it is very slow on my phone as well. My Droid was my first farm, but I'm thinking about dropping it before my goal of 4 leaves per non diamond'ed crop. I have one on my iPad and that one works very fast and efficient. I do LOVE that when you are watering you can touch one star and it "harvests" at least 4. That is great. Weirdly enough it isn't as slow when I plow or plant it is just when I collect. Hopefully there will be an update soon that fixes this if a reinstall doesn't help.

Banned
    I've done everything asked and even removed some buildings thinking that would help. But it's still lagging and takes time for the crop I'm harvesting to finish. The horror of it all is that I got the buried treasure parts completed twice but it lagged so much it didn't go to my board. As I had to go to a other farm to get the planting to take effect.

Boo.org.

Ya, I'm extremely laggy too since the last update. Started calling this game "take forever to do anything story" harvesting is the slowest definitely. takes me at least 20 minutes to harvest and plant where it used to take 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast