Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Diamond Secret!

Executive Chef
    i'm trying with griffin and shraptor for my 2nd diamond now! will let you guys known how it ends up

New Resident
    I was excited last night when I bread a Tree Rex (10) & Dream Bird (10) and it showed 2 days, I thought "Finally, I'll have a Diamond Pegasus". This morning the breeding time is down to 17 hours so it must be a Mostrich instead. A little disappointed but since I don't have a Mostrich (after dozens of tries) I am still happy. Once the Mostrich has been evolved to lvl 4, I'll have new combos to try for a Diamond :-) Part of the fun of the game is to keep trying and see what you get.

Still no Peg. Constant wavewings. I'm dying on the inside.

I'm sorry CJ, I had a lot of faith in this theory. I haven't gotten a single Pegasus yet.
    I thought it would work. I've bred so many times and now I'm doing them backwards. Nothing's working.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm trying pumpkin head and furball, I'm on my 4th try. The first one was a griffin, second a birdball, and the third is a shell lizard. I'm about to start the same combo for the 4th time... Fingers crossed!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I'm trying pumpkin head and furball, I'm on my 4th try. The first one was a griffin, second a birdball, and the third is a shell lizard. I'm about to start the same combo for the 4th time... Fingers crossed!
    Annnnd... I'm getting an ecogoo! What the! Does that mean I should stop using this combo and try another one?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    I'm sorry CJ, I had a lot of faith in this theory. I haven't gotten a single Pegasus yet.
    I thought it would work. I've bred so many times and now I'm doing them backwards. Nothing's working.
    I with ya. I'm feeling SO defeated, it's not even funny...

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I with ya. I'm feeling SO defeated, it's not even funny...
    That's how it is for me in DS. I only started playing MS for the goal, but I have SO much better luck in MS. I currently have one of every monster and two diamonds. But I bred and bred and bred to get them (always using palmwing or mosstrich and sea buffalo, all level 4). So just keep at it! I mean, what else is there to do, anyway? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bevnkarim View Post
    That's how it is for me in DS. I only started playing MS for the goal, but I have SO much better luck in MS. I currently have one of every monster and two diamonds. But I bred and bred and bred to get them (always using palmwing or mosstrich and sea buffalo, all level 4). So just keep at it! I mean, what else is there to do, anyway? Lol.
    I've done it countless times. I have no pegasus.

Rhino Keeper
    Yess..it is hard to get one "ultra rare" it says..

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast