Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My Diamond Secret!

Executive Chef
    wait.. you only tried two times?! keep on trying your pegasus with the sams combo!

Rhino Keeper
    no...I got it on th 4th try...that's the secret...be patient..that always was my fault. But no Luck on DS ;__; I don't know how to get the diamond dragon ;___; wich dragons and namecombo will be the best? But the most are talking about the LE-Dragons at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by cedkugedchgd View Post
    wait.. you only tried two times?! keep on trying your pegasus with the sams combo!
    No, I tried 5 or 6 times.

Thanks! Got it on my first try. Inferoo and Birdball

Executive Chef
    congrats

Rhino Keeper
    I finally got my first 44 hour breed time! I might actually cry.

Not sure which thread is best to leave the combo on but I got mine with lvl10 Forest Scarab called Daiko on the left and lvl10 Wavewing called Muckfred on the right.

Personally I really liked the method of breeding water/leaf/shell/air as the four elements as the breed time for common mosters you get is short so you don't have to wait though long breeding times and can make more attempts faster - also for me I didn't have the King Clam or Eguana either so I could try for them at the same time. I got both of them too from the same combo so once I get my diamond bred and hatched and get the combos I'll be one of those annoyingly happy people with all the current monsters

Executive Chef
    awww congrats *-*

Still no peg. I've tried SeaBuff and Palmwing about 7 or 9 times. I got Ecogoo then Palmwing 2 times in a row, then tried Inferoo and Birdball, got another Ecogoo and then got a Griffin. Now what do I do?

Executive Chef
    just keep trying, bigbux! don't give up and try to focus on one combo!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbux3 View Post
    Still no peg. I've tried SeaBuff and Palmwing about 7 or 9 times. I got Ecogoo then Palmwing 2 times in a row, then tried Inferoo and Birdball, got another Ecogoo and then got a Griffin. Now what do I do?
    try a few leaf/air/water/shell combos, it'll give you a nice break from getting griffins - also when trying out new breeding combos if the pair you're trying with give you common monsters more often than rare or super rare then they're probably not a good pair so you should switch and try something else.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast