Thread: Diamond 2000 gold

Farm Supplier

Diamond 2000 gold

I'm level 63 and have tried every combo I've read here on the forums to get a diamond dragon - spending a fair amount of money in the process. Now, when I log into the game, I am "offered" the opportunity to buy one for 2000 gold - approximately $100!! I know this was always an option but seeing the ad each time is like rubbing salt into my wounded spirit. How about rewarding people over level 50 for their frustration with a free or greatly reduced diamond! :-)

Host(ess)
    I'm on level 54 and don't have the diamond either..but it doesn't bother me!
    I think the game is more exciting when it's that difficult to get the diamond.
    If you can't get a diamond, why not try for the other dragons that you don't have?

I'm trying both for the diamond and the dragons that I don't have. For example I bred the Athletic with Poison, hoping that I would get either the diamond, planet, titan, forestfire or wizard. Just hang out there.. you'll get your diamond one day

TRUE,I was like you when I'm still level 63 and I don have a diamond but I say to myself if I never get a diamond by this month I QUIT.3weeks I keep breeding the same dragon and "POP" 2days44 golds,it's all miracle

believe in yourself don ever give up,that's no "give up" words in this world
    just remember if other peoples can do,you also can do it!
    *cheers*

remember not everyone got the same breeding to get a diamond,u must find yourself.diamond need 4 elements
    good luck

Rhino Keeper
    I'm not trying for it really a lot I didn't care about it besides I'm only a level 38 so I have lots of time to get it

Farm Supplier
    Before you breed the diamond dragon you must become one with yourself, peace with your soul. You must search and find that bit of peace in your mind and be content with it. The lesson is persistence my friend, keep trying for the great diamond dragon and fortune will follow. you must let nature take it's way, the dragons are not to be doubted