Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Diamond Combo List

New Resident
    Eagle/ serpent. Both epic! Wats the combo for. Infinity drains?

Executive Chef
    I got my first diamond on my 4S by breeding Landworm and Mist both epic. On my iPad3 I tried to stick with the same combo but wanted to raise my chances so I used Landworm and Seabreeze both epic. Got it on third try 😊

Rhino Keeper
    Hmm I might give a few of these a try, but I'm gonna pick one combo and try it 5 times first then see what I get and then go from there lol

been bussy these days trying to breed the LE. will come back to try this list after the LE timer end

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    If you all do not mind recording your diamond combos here
    Wow, nice chart!! I entered a few combos that I've gotten recently, but after submitting them, they're not showing up on the chart. I checked the bottom of the chart and the # of entries hadn't changed, even after I submitted 3 entries. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Tried familiar epic and eagle epic and got quetzel breeding on first try so gonna stick with this pair for at least 5 - 10 times

Rhino Keeper
    Just checked the list I could actually be getting a Titan :/ oh well I'm still gonna stick with this breed

Quote Originally Posted by MazShaddix View Post
    Just checked the list I could actually be getting a Titan :/ oh well I'm still gonna stick with this breed
    titan is nice,
    keep trying and never give up

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnybabi1986 View Post
    Wow, nice chart!! I entered a few combos that I've gotten recently, but after submitting them, they're not showing up on the chart. I checked the bottom of the chart and the # of entries hadn't changed, even after I submitted 3 entries. Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks!
    You should be able to view the your entries instantly... you enter the info in the spreadsheet
    If you clicked on "View combos", it takes you to the HTML view. Google takes a few minutes for it to process the entries in HTML view.

Hope that is the answer you were looking for
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

newest combo: fuzzy x mismoth, .aurora x infinity. very intresting,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast