Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Diamond Combo List

Rhino Keeper
    that actually would make sense. I guess I will find out. If I wear this pair out then I will switch it to wizard & fairy or mistmoth & parakeet
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I think it's the magic element that decides weather or not it's an infinity.

I do Epic Wizard (Dive) and epic Fairy (Satyr). No luck yet.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Takiofallen View Post
    I think it's the magic element that decides weather or not it's an infinity.
    Like magic chooses? Or you can't get infinity without magic? I know you can get both with magic that has been proven. But what you're saying is you can't get infinity without? Maybe so cause I e never heard anything about it.

Fashion Designer
    I just wish I could gather all the infinity breeders and ask them. It's always a diamond thread. I wanna figure out this infinity business

Farm Supplier
    Ingot my first using wild epic and mind volt level 6, was trying for scorpion. Which i still don't have, then my second is from wizard/ fairy. Hopemthisnhelps

I can't seem to check the breeding calculator.. Could someone tell me which two dragons when breeded together have the best outcome of getting a diamond?

Rhino Keeper
    I used wizard and parakeet to get infinity, and then crusader and hypnotic to get diamond

Ice cream x crusader

Rhino Keeper
    Scarecrow x wizard for infinity
    Wizard x fairy for diamond

Rhino Keeper
    Got my first Diamond (add me opanugies - land name Drogiens) combo : Fruitful + Charm after 25 tries on lvl 34
    But no Diamond on the other land (add me opanugie - land name Drogien) tried : Fruitful + Love there still no Diamond after 56 tries on lvl 94

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234