Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Monster Weekly Update Oct 25, 10-25-2012

Rhino Keeper
    Lava pit is cool why do u wanna clear it?

Executive Chef
    I'm on my 37th expansion first two day wait. When I hit the Lava Pit I will not be clearing it. I'm collecting 120,000 coins every 4 hours between my Diamond Hybrids alone. Also, since I have every monster which I did spend money on this game so far I have breeded two Shell Lizards. Is Shell Lizard the most profit monster besides the Diamond Hybrids?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Rhino Keeper
    I have 2 lava pits, i'd consider clearing one. i had this vision of my little farm villiage with breeding den and all up on that part

i have only 1million coins and no gold (even with downloading the other games, i have no idea how people manage to get 300??) still trying for the pegasus

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonolic View Post
    I have 2 lava pits, i'd consider clearing one. i had this vision of my little farm villiage with breeding den and all up on that part

i have only 1million coins and no gold (even with downloading the other games, i have no idea how people manage to get 300??) still trying for the pegasus
    you can save up gold pretty fast by gifts from neighbours - you can get 3 a day (or I sometimes get 4) so if you make sure to give everyday that's 90 a month and then you can get 30-75 gold for every time team lava prompts you to download another new game. I bought gold to buy a second nest and use the rest to just speed up breeding.

Executive Chef
    I thought it was 20 gold you can receive and gift three gold per day. Did they change it?
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cast1532 View Post
    I thought it was 20 gold you can receive and gift three gold per day. Did they change it?
    You are correct. You can receive up to 20 but only send out 3 per day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    i also really hope that there will be a big update for monster story!!!

Executive Chef
    I'm just hoping there's an update. Decor or monsters, whatever! I want something new so I won't get bored.

Executive Chef
    I'm on my 37th expansion first two day wait. When I hit the Lava Pit I will not be clearing it. I'm collecting 120,000 coins every 4 hours between my Diamond Hybrids alone. Also, since I have every monster which I did spend money on this game so far I have breeded two Shell Lizards. Is Shell Lizard the most profit monster besides the Diamond Hybrids?
    Wow, I'm breeding shells too. I'n 2 weeks, I got like 5 shells. I'm kind of sick of it since it takes too long to breed and hatch and I have enough.

Rhino Keeper
    Burnbark Lizard beats shell lizard at all levels. Burnbark comes in at 2,000 per hour.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast