Thread: Diamond hybrids?

Rhino Keeper

Diamond hybrids?

I've tried to keep count, and came to about a 180 tries for the Crusader dragon... Am I very unlucky here (aside from the fact that I did get my Diamond though), or does everyone have to try this many times? My Diamond is level 9, and my Fire is level 8, could that make a difference? I just gave up for now and will get them both to epic levels first...

Farm Supplier
    Oh man that's not fun at all ... I got my crusader after 4 tries ... But my quetzal took a lot longer to do... I spent about an hour of back to back breeding before I got it

Farm Supplier
    1st, 10th, 100th, 180th..... doesn't really matter in my opinion, since the waiting time for a failed breeding (= fire) is 10 seconds...

Rhino Keeper
    Well you get pretty hopeless after 180 times, let me tell you that It just seems like there is no other option for me than getting another Fire. But yeah, the 10 sec breeding time is good in this case. I'm just afraid that my luck will be the same unfortunate when I try for hybrids with longer alternatives...

carijonas were your Fire and Diamond epic?

Farm Supplier
    Yes both were epic

Fashion Designer
    My diamond was 6 and fire epic when I got mine in about 6 tries. No such luck with the other hybrids though.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Rare dragons take quite a bit of persistence and luck. Don't give up!

I breed my crusader when my diamond was at lvl 6 and fire lvl 10 took 43 trials to be exact, kept breeding back to back till I got it, then I tried for the quetzal which took 4 trials and now I'm on my 4th trial for the mercury.... but I recon that the mercury will take a long time before I get it