Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diamond dragon- PLEASE HELP

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I think I got a diamond this morning with a Mindvolt & Life
    Congratz

New Resident
    I'm new here, so Hi guys! Anyway, I would just like to give my opinion (which isn't worth much). I bred a diamond when I, myself was a lvl 19. I used a lvl 6 Coral with a lvl 6 Fruitful. Got it on my 1st try. While this may sound awesome, I assure you it's not so great because I can't breed any other rare. I mean NOT ANY! Every other dragon I have that's not a diamond is common. It's very frustrating. I want a wizard so bad, but no... All I get is Corals. I don't even participate in the LE dragons anymore. It seems as though our game profiles are set up to have one or the other. Not both. My daughters profile gets rare dragons almost every time, but no diamond.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mammami08 View Post
    Congratz
    Thank you! It only took like a Gabazillion times!! LOL
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

New Resident
    Am in level 60 n I hv to kp selling my dragons cos I can't buy habitats, some hv more habitats in lower levels. Pls help

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ereefa View Post
    Am in level 60 n I hv to kp selling my dragons cos I can't buy habitats, some hv more habitats in lower levels. Pls help
    How many do you have? 30 is the limit and if you are lvl 60 you definitly should be able to have that.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    Thank you! It only took like a Gabazillion times!! LOL
    Yeah i know, i think i tried for over two months, but it's a wonderfull strange feeling when that 44 hour time pops up

Host(ess)
    I got my Diamond from Island and Firestorm (all epic)

Thanku to everyone that replied, am really really fed up trying now, have a good mind to delete the whole game, but I do luv all the team lava games, so I won't give in, but will keep trying.😃x

It took me 5 months of playing the game, I was at lvl 63 for a loooooong time, and one day i read that a lot of high lvl players who was in my situation was getting diamond from seabreeze/charm both lvl 10's to I tried that combo and at about the 15th trial I got my diamond, I also got a Titan from that combo while trying for the diamond

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12