Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can I transfer my bakery story to my new android phone

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by mimoula View Post
    Hi
    how can I transfer restaurant, bakery, farm, fashion, castle story to my new iphone? My storm8 id is mimoula. I emailed teamlava but there was no response.
    thanks
    Did you receive the automated response at least? If not, then check your spam folder, and if it isn't there, you may need to email them again. If you have received the auto response, you may need to wait up to 5 business days before you get another response from them asking for additional information.

You could also try to transfer the games yourself using one of the ways that Kooky posted in the links above.

New Resident
    Hello! When you downloaded the game to your new android, did you create another Storm8 ID on the new game like lilkeeks said or did you NOT set one up like kooky panda said? I'm getting a new phone in a couple of days so I want to be prepared when making the switch.

Grand Emperor
    On your current phone, download a storm8 game and play to Level 2. Then enter the storm8 id that is on your current phone. Make sure you do this before you get your new phone. On your new phone, use your same storm8 id. Here are step by step instructions.

https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...o-a-new-device

New Resident
    in my bakery story setting, there are no home tab.. it is just music and push notification's setting... what should i do now?? TT

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by fghea View Post
    in my bakery story setting, there are no home tab.. it is just music and push notification's setting... what should i do now?? TT
    i'm sorry, i wasn't carefully read that it's has to be a storm8 game. i just downloaded racing live game, played it to level 2, and now, i have my old bakery story in my new android. thanks...

New Resident
    Hi I could do with some advice I did a transfer from my phone to my new tablet/touchpad via storm8 game vampires live and although it seemed to go ok ie my profile id name and shop name its like someone else is in there playing it have I been hacked they spent my gems and money moved around items also items disappeared and others appeared just weird...... I'm guttted as I was on quite high levels 52 on rs, 42 on fs, 53 on bs so I have spent some good time building my places up is it the end of the road for me do I have to delete now.... I have contacted team lava to
    Many thanks xmandzx

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by xmandzx View Post
    Hi I could do with some advice I did a transfer from my phone to my new tablet/touchpad via storm8 game vampires live and although it seemed to go ok ie my profile id name and shop name its like someone else is in there playing it have I been hacked they spent my gems and money moved around items also items disappeared and others appeared just weird...... I'm guttted as I was on quite high levels 52 on rs, 42 on fs, 53 on bs so I have spent some good time building my places up is it the end of the road for me do I have to delete now.... I have contacted team lava to
    Many thanks xmandzx
    Support@teamlava.com should be able assist you with this issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Support@teamlava.com should be able assist you with this issue.
    Thankyou I have e mailed them just waiting on response suppose I'm just being inpatient :0)

How can I transfer my game to a new device if I can't answer how many gems I have in my game? I used to play on the Kindle Fire, but then it stopped charging and wouldn't turn on and I haven't been able to use it in months, so naturally, I forgot how many gems and coins I had (I'm certain I have WAY more now that all my food has probably sold).

I just recently got an iPod touch and did everything you're supposed to do...downloaded the game...played to level 2...created a storm8 ID, then emailed team lava with all the information I could give. But they emailed back and told me I need to tell them how many gems I had. But I can't. It's impossible for me to remember. I'm signed into my original account right now, so it's obviously really my bakery.

I gave up trying to get it back and just started over on the iPod and am now at level 21. However, it's taking me forever to save up coins, and I miss my first account, where I was a level 99 player and had millions of coins. Is there any way I can still transfer?

Please help me, my storm Id : dandeleony
    I need to access my restaurant story and farm story, because my tab was error program and then re install the android software. My games programs were erased. I download these games but I start from beginning. I've reach 86 levels and have 40 gems. Please help me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12