Thread: Goods not selling?

Host(ess)

Goods not selling?

Okay, I can't remember what level I am, but I am high enough that I'm maxed out on appliances without unlocking more with gems. I WAS cooking on every appliance I had, all day, but especially after goals - when you accrue something like 20,000 of food, I find I'm having trouble moving all the food I cook. I had something SIMILAR in Restaurant Story, but only on a FEW items, and after being sick and missing two days, almost all of that food in Restaurant Story was gone, whereas in Bakery Story, it had made a dent - maybe cleared up a few counters, but that didn't last for long.

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I carry a different items at a time, or a lot?

New Resident
    food sells faster in Restaurant then it does in Bakery. It depends on your preference on how you like your bakery set up. Some like a lot of food out and some like only a few counters out. Its totally up to you.

Executive Chef
    you can increase the number of dishes until you hit the 43000 plates per day limit.. after that it's kinda pointless increasing it because it just keeps the counters occupied for longer and u can't change the dishes very often then

recent goals were 100000 plates..

Nightclub Owner
    This thread has info on selling food faster
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

How do you guys track how many plates you are selling a day???