Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Host(ess)
    Reading through the forum this issue is bothering heaps of players, I know my interest in the game is waning, the only thing keeping me going is talking to friends, increasing habitats is definitely needed, excellent idea by Garellie14 to increase the limit within the habitats also. I didn't realize the game had a 30 habitat limit and I have reached that ages ago, as has my grandson and neither of us has a diamond pad yet, although that kinda doesn't worry me as i love getting new dragons but don't like parting with any of the others to accommodate this, so please can we have more habitats

Farm Supplier

More habitats?

I don't understand why wont TL allow more habitats when there's so much space left? I've been waiting and waiting but only the extra 5 since the light dragons.

Come on give us more like 50 or so??? So we can utilize the free space on island. What with the cap anw ?

And when is large diamond fields gonna happen?

I'm BUYING SO MUCH GOLD every month... Lol TL shld take comfort after seeing this?

Come on TL respond to me???

Banned

Number of habitats increased with new level cap?

I just wonder, before the new level cap (what is it now actually?) the number of habitats were limited at 35.

Did TL also increase the habitat number with the level cap?

Rhino Keeper
    They won't coz your spending gold... Yes I buy gold but as a treat with an iTunes card every month so it gets used on here and other games etc but yeah it is stupid how we have 5 islands and only 30 habitats, that's like 6 on every island with a farm on each one :/ granted if I void afford to do that I would but there's now more dragons and some habitats can only house one dragon unless upgraded

Executive Chef
    Doesn't seem like it... But they probably will, sooner or later.
    I think the liit was at 30 habitats!

Banned
    I read somewhere it was 35.... hmmm.... too few habitats

Fashion Designer
    LVL94=30 Habitats

Banned
    awww I wish I could have a dragon for every level

Executive Chef
    I suppose they will increase this in due time... A lot of people have complained about how they think we have too few habitats.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by salinho View Post
    I suppose they will increase this in due time... A lot of people have complained about how they think we have too few habitats.
    You must be a new player.. If you played long enough you will see TL responds selectively. Mostly to praises and seldom to complains.