Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: More Habitats- Update!!- NOW 84!

Farm Supplier
    Could it be possible to increase the number of breeding dens please? It would be very much appreaciated by a number of people
    Thanks

I agree we need more allowed dragons/habitats, but I like the look of mixing large and small habitats to form one big platform that looks continuous. So I personally would spend the extra coin for large habitats.

Also, with all this extra space we NEED more options for decorations. Everyone's island eventually looks the same because we have no choices. Like all the other story games, everyone's bakery, restaurant, or fashion boutique,etc. has a personality of its own that makes the game more interesting

How can I delete some of my dragons or habitats, I'm max out at 25 and I fanially got the diamond dragon but have no habitat to place him in. I've expanded the land but still can't place him in it habitat exceeded limit. if they don't fix this soon I'm deleting the game....
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-30-12 at 01:29 PM. Reason: inappropriate language

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by wildberry33142 View Post
    How can I delete some of my dragons or habitats, I'm max out at 25 and I fanially got the diamond dragon but have no habitat to place him in. I've expanded the land but still can't place him in it habitat exceeded limit. if they don't fix this soon I'm deleting the game....
    Move all the dragons that you can to another habitant. You may have to sell some dragons if you cannot move. Then you can delete the habitant.

Congrads on the diamond!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I totally agree. What is the point of spending weeks breeding the rare & super rare if I have to sell something else to keep them. Many of my neighbors have left the game recently; wonder if this is why. Something to think seriously about team lava.

Executive Chef

More habitats? Please, TeamLava

You keep giving us new dragons but our habitats limit is still the same at 30. I'm forced to sell some of my rare dragons to make room for new ones!

Max level should be 100 and and we should get new perks, rewards and allowance as we advance. Just like in FS.

Is this issue bothering anybody else or is it just me ?!

Farm Supplier
    Totally agree
    Either raise the habitat limit or upgrade habitats to hold an extra dragon +more coins - include the diamond fields for this!!

Thank you for the suggestion. I will pass this info on to our developers.

Rhino Keeper

Wink More habitats? Please, TeamLava

I was thinking about how so many new dragons are coming out and our current habitats are all full! (At least mine are...) can we have some sort of quest that can boost our maximum habitats? Something similar to that nature?

New Resident
    I was just thinking the same thing we level up over and over with no reward, nothing new. That's just poor gaming.