Thread: Halloween items

Rhino Keeper

Halloween items

So if I buy Halloween items like the LTO or the coin items will they stay forever or will they dsappear when Halloween is over?

If you bought them they are yours forever (why would anyone buy them otherwise?)

Rhino Keeper
    I saw in the update thread that someone said the LTO was prciey considering that it doesnt stay forever but I guess they were joking?! lol well anyways thanks for answering

Banned
    The poster meant 40 gems for an ugly witch stirring a pot wasnt worth the price. Considering most folks toss Halloween decor to the side to make way for all the xmas stuff that comes out. I tend to agree. I bought a few things, but didnt worry about any boxes, wig displays or lto's as I know something else will come along that can stay out on the floor year round.

I think what the poster meant was that Halloween is in less than two weeks and after Halloween is over people put the Halloween decorations away.

I don't consider the cauldron ugly though. It is gem spendy but I ended up giving in and buying it bcs I like witches in Halloween and it reminds me of cooking (which I like to do). After accidentally spending 24 gems on a box and getting a cowhide chair, I decided to get the cauldron bcs I would rather have my gems spent on something I like rather than have them spent by accident.

Rhino Keeper
    I bought the cauldron too xD I love halloween decorations! I think black and orange are so pretty together