Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Halloween FS-only for android

Executive Chef
    The goals mite pop up later- but the Facebook blog did say unlock items and doesn't that always mean goals?maybe we'll get more info/pics on here over the weekend

Executive Chef
    Went back to read it- doesn't say goals,BUT it does say unlock trendy clothes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Went back to read it- doesn't say goals,BUT it does say unlock trendy clothes
    It says pirate clothes and nurse costume... Plus I saw one of the reviews that said " the goals are fun"
    Yet I haven't received requests from my android neighbors

Personally I would prefer different goals than to unlock those 2 old catalogues. How about a nice looking free decoration(s)? Or chance to earn gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I downloaded it on my phone even tho I don't play on that id anymore, and I don't see any Halloween goals...

New Resident
    Did anyone get a gems after download FS halloween?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzygee23 View Post
    I downloaded it on my phone even tho I don't play on that id anymore, and I don't see any Halloween goals...
    Is there new decor? Doesnt make sense for a Halloween version if it doesn't have goals or new decor

Banned
    I don't see any goals yet. The women aren't in costume and I did get six gems for Farm, Nightclub and RS after downloading. Thought there would be goals or something exciting but blah, Just the screen changed really.

Executive Chef
    The halloween version is the same as the regular, except you get gems to download it.

I play on android no goals . But the order slot issue is solved so Im extremely happy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast