Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP Monster story doesnt level up or give new quests, stuck on level 30!

New Resident

HELP Monster story doesnt level up or give new quests, stuck on level 30!

Hi, any doy can tell me how to fix it, i Dont want to lose all my progress IF i reinstall? I have mor? and mor? exp opinas, but doesnt level up, now 80130exp, lv30
    Thanks

30 is the level cap, just be patient untill they raise it

Rhino Keeper
    And there are not too many quests on MS odds are you did them all.
    And your game information is stored on a TL server, so reinstalling does no affect your progress in the game.

Also please spell check your posts, it was a little tough trying to read it.

Executive Chef
    In addition, when you delete any TL game, it will be saved.

New Resident
    Thanks, the i pad autocorrection changes the words, i noticed when read your reply. Didnt know lv 30 Was the last level. In drag?n story Im in 48 level, so i cant do anything but sell dragons to place new ones??? Cant buy any mor? h?bitats.

Rhino Keeper
    gotta love auto correct. In my case it is my phone's keyboard sometimes does not detect me pressing key causing random letters to be missing.

Banned
    And that is why I deactivated auto-correct. Especially annoying for people writing in two different languages.

Banned
    Actually lvl 30 is level cap.. Wait till TL update the app and raise the level , and mission book if its empty this is means you finished there is no more .. and if you deleted the app no worries it's saved.

Level thirty is as far as this game goes!!!

Farm Supplier
    suburb of Phoenix AZ..native LOVE it here!!!
    This is a BIG problem for me cuz i have about12 diamond fields...so im not trying to breed anymore cuz id have to delete other habitats.....hopefully update SOON!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast