Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Dragon - Removed

Executive Chef
    I also have doubts that we can breed this dragon I mean there are only five possible outcomes from fire and air (I think) it really shouldn't be that hard. Have already spent well more than the purchase price speed breeding. I hate it when I do that lol. So don't think I'll even be trying for witch.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cquinn32 View Post
    I also have doubts that we can breed this dragon I mean there are only five possible outcomes from fire and air (I think) it really shouldn't be that hard. Have already spent well more than the purchase price speed breeding. I hate it when I do that lol. So don't think I'll even be trying for witch.
    I want to try for eveything, but I don't want to beg for habitats from TL. TL making us keep asking for habitats increase is a joke.

Rhino Keeper
    Got it in a few tries with gold and crusader. I still don't have a scorpion or honeybee or mythic though... Lol. I get eagles but never mythic

Quote Originally Posted by deamon506 View Post
    Got it in a few tries with gold and crusader. I still don't have a scorpion or honeybee or mythic though... Lol. I get eagles but never mythic
    Yay! Because so few people have been able to breed the Pumpkin Dragon upon its return, we went ahead and increased the probability of it in breeding. If you were having difficulties before, keep trying!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Yay! Because so few people have been able to breed the Pumpkin Dragon upon its return, we went ahead and increased the probability of it in breeding. If you were having difficulties before, keep trying!

Thank You Mr. Turtle!

Executive Chef
    That's really sweet of ya'll! Thanks mr. Turtle.

Fashion Designer
    we went ahead and increased the probability of it in breeding.
    With this ability, this also means decreasing probability for certain dragons I assume? But thank you for changing it Turtleman!

Executive Chef
    Nice Mr. Turtle We got a trick and now We get a treat Happy Halloween everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mani_Sari View Post
    With this ability, this also means decreasing probability for certain dragons I assume? But thank you for changing it Turtleman!
    I think TL may had swap the places of Firestorm with Pumpkin for us Yay!

Executive Chef
    Wow I read this, went ahead and tried again and got 7hrs first try with fire/air!! Thank you Mr. Turtle!!! And your welcome for all the gold I gave lol.