Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: What monsters do you have/or are missing?

Banned
    I'm only missing shellwing....... But almost wasted all my earned hold from trying out other games

Fashion Designer
    I'm missing he Gobbledegoo, Hermit Cat and Burnbark Lizard, along with all the Diamonds. I've tried so many times for the Hermit cat and it took me FOREVER to get the Shellwing, but I got the two new monsters with little effort.

Just need yulesky...

Banned
    Ive got my shell wings than I can count. I finally stopped selling them because they are super rare. I'm trying for forest scarab. I'm getting that other dummy twelve hour green/white hybrid. See, can't even remember his name,

Farm Supplier
    Only missing Sapphire Kraken and Ruby Manticore...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by brandonu View Post
    I'm missing he Gobbledegoo, Hermit Cat and Burnbark Lizard, along with all the Diamonds. I've tried so many times for the Hermit cat and it took me FOREVER to get the Shellwing, but I got the two new monsters with little effort.
    Got Gobbledegoo this weekend and have a Burnbark Lizard breeding now. I guess I'll go back after the Hermit Cat again. I can't wait to see how many Cuddlecrabs I get.

Rhino Keeper
    I need shellwing, forest scarab & pumpkin

Executive Chef
    I always get the new monster on release day. The only monster I had problem getting was Ruby Manticore but now I have three and they are at epic forms. Love them.
    I play all the games but these days I have been showing more interest in Farm, Bakery, and Pet Hotel Story. But I do check the other games like three times a week. =)

Banned
    Yay finally got my shellwing with eaguanna and eguana first try with that combo

Now I have all monsters ... Just need to get the to epic since I almost never plant food

Fashion Designer
    Still missing forest scarab and hermit cat. Anyone have combo for these monster? Thank you. I've tried and all I got just 12 hrs shraptor and cuddle crab

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast