Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reached the Required Neighbors, but Not Able to Expand

Reached the Required Neighbors, but Not Able to Expand

Due to a display issue, the amount of coins it takes to purchase an expansion won't appear until you have reached a required number of neighbors. Expansions can only be purchased after you have enough coins and neighbors. I apologize for the inconvenience.

heatherj101

Thumbs down Expand with neighbours - then not able to expand

So is this being addressed? I have reached the appropriate number of neighbours on 3 0ccasions in the past week to find it has been removed - the option to expand with x number of neighbours. This is frustrating and i spoiling the fun of the game.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by heatherj101 View Post
    So is this being addressed? I have reached the appropriate number of neighbours on 3 0ccasions in the past week to find it has been removed - the option to expand with x number of neighbours. This is frustrating and i spoiling the fun of the game.
    ...Dude it's not an issue to be "addressed". Maybe Norman worded it wrong? Fact: You HAVE to use either COINS or GEMS to expand your restaurant. You CANNOT expand without - that's just crazy. Having neighbors is NOT a currency - you NEED to SPEND SOMETHING (coins or gems) to expand.

The "issue" is that they can't make the OPTION TO EXPAND AVAILABLE to people UNTIL they reach a certain number of neighbours. It is not "use neighbours to expand" - it is "please reach the set amount of neighbours so the option will open up for you to be able to PURCHASE THE EXPANSION WITH COINS OR GEMS".

It's not that hard to understand. I don't know why anyone would think just adding neighbours would be enough to expand - adding neighbours is EASY. Getting COINS and/or GEMS is not - and coins and gems ARE THE CURRENCY.

You need to pay for expansions. It is not an issue. It just is.

Unregistered

I have enough neighbours...

I have enough neighbors to see how many coins I would need to spend to get an expansion but it still tells me I don't have enough neighbors.... wtf

Unregistered

Thumbs down Misunderstanding or BUGS???

People will misunderstood if there is an option on the 8th tab, telling people that you require certain number of neighbors to expand without telling the coins or gems needed. I guess most probably it's a BUG...

tinkerbell

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    People will misunderstood if there is an option on the 8th tab, telling people that you require certain number of neighbors to expand without telling the coins or gems needed. I guess most probably it's a BUG...
    it's not a bug.... don't call it a bug just because it's not working like how you thought it was meant to work...

it's just a misunderstanding.

Summary:
    - to expand, you need to pay using coins or gems
    - before expanding, you need to meet some criteria (in this case, you need neighbors)

Unregistered

can't expand

For the restaurant, I have about 400000 coins and 1 neighbor but I can't expand. It says you don't have enough neighbor. But it only requires 1. I don't understand what am I suppose to do.

Unregistered
    it does say that you can expand if you have a certain amount of neighbors. there shouldn't be a button for it if it is not available. you all don't have to get such an attitude just because people don't get it....because it really doesn't make sense. it also says when you get to certain levels you can expand. if this isnt true there shouldnt be a button for it. it should just open up the other buttons to expand with coins or gems. there is no need to get pissy with people on the internet just because they are asking questions....sorry youre such a restaurant story pro that probably has no life because of it. maybe you should spend a little less time on restaurant story and making people feel bad on some stupid chat. k now go get a life

Unregistered

The Arrogant Troll

Wow you said exactly what needed to be said to him. But it won't stop him. He trolls the site looking for any way that he thinks he can make people feel stupid. If he only knew what the forum thinks of him!!

Unregistered

Thumbs down Agree

Quote Originally Posted by heatherj101 View Post

I know it is frustrating.. as I was so excited to reach X number and when went for expansion the option was not available

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast