Thread: Fashion story glitch! Watch out! Accidentally clicked on chests because of pop ups!

Angry Fashion story glitch! Watch out! Accidentally clicked on chests because of pop ups!

When the game loads all these reminders pop up about new game stuff and then goes straight to the chests and secret boxes and when i was exiting out of these it made me click on one of the chests and used my diamonds that i was saving! I think it is sneaky that when this happens there is no pop up saying "Are you sure you want this?" No, just uses up your diamonds as fast as it can! I WANT MY DIAMONDS BACK! PLZ HELP!

Farm Supplier
    Too bad because TL never listen, and they don't return gems which were purchased by accident, I accidently purchased 24 gems on a box by mistake and when I told them they said that they don't refund purchases, now I am stuck with this stupid, useless, QUAD SOFA!!!!!��������

New Resident
    How about losing 49 to get 1 more buy box that I did not need. I am uninstalling.

Nightclub Owner
    Closing this thread as its old. Please note that loss of gems is a support issue. You can add your support for a confirmation here.
    Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.