Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Farm Supplier
    Yesterday my glimmer drops increased to one every 5 to 7 collections from mush. Today it's changed back again. I've already used 40 energy this morning with only 2 glimmers. Very annoyed with it. All my energy is going to that now

New Resident
    They have taken that feature away.
    I just placed Ivy's Hut and it says "from various" under glimmerdust now...not request from neighbors.

New Resident
    First- Kudos on this game, your best so far! Love the story and constant goals...keeps me engaged.
    But the glimmerdust issue is not cool. Taking away ability to request it from neighbors...not cool. I'm clearly buying gems, but this change (combined with the many items that also need glimmerdust) will make me lose interest. It just seems a bit greedy, especially from the perspective of a player who spends about $15-$20 a week on gems for this game. In the first few days I spent around $60 because it was so fun.

Hope you'll let us request from neighbors again. Maybe put a daily cap on how many can be received? I certainly understand your desire to slow down the game so we don't lose interest. But some decisions (especially when privileges are taken away) are a bit extreme.

New Resident
    I am on the quest of building Ivys Hut however cannot find the option that lets me request Glimmer dust from neighbours.... :-(

New Resident
    I agree 100% with u googol..... it it seriously getting on my nerves and removing any enjoyment at the moment.... sad times...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by adieten View Post
    I agree 100% with u googol..... it it seriously getting on my nerves and removing any enjoyment at the moment.... sad times...
    I still enjoy the game very much, I find that the increased drop rate from the circles has made up for them taking away the ability to ask neighbour for the dust, I only use the red circles as they drop 2 dust at a time. I treat it as an extension of farming.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightmeerkat View Post
    I still enjoy the game very much, I find that the increased drop rate from the circles has made up for them taking away the ability to ask neighbour for the dust, I only use the red circles as they drop 2 dust at a time. I treat it as an extension of farming.
    Me too. I have them buy by ponds and wells, so I use some of my energy to collect from these throughout the day.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    I use alot of my energy to collect from mushrooms of all kinds so that I can obtain glimmer dust. It is nice that they do drop glimmer dust more often now, but it is still taking me forever (two to three weeks) to complete one goal because so many goals require such LARGE amounts of glimmer dust. Therefore, it becomes frustrating and boring. Glimmer dust seems to be the most use material, yet it is the hardest to get. I understand slowing the game down, but it is almost making this game way too hard to get anywhere, due to the lack of glimmer dust and the cost if expansions. Can anything else be done to help so that glimmer dust is any easier to obtain?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lozerrfaceXOXOmommy View Post
    I use alot of my energy to collect from mushrooms of all kinds so that I can obtain glimmer dust.
    I would suggest you concentrate on the red mushroom circle as it drops 2 dust at a time..... I find that harvesting 6 red circles will generally give between 2 to 8 dusts..... The item I am finding really hard to find is the jewels

Rhino Keeper
    I tend to have great luck getting jewels from rock outcroppings when my stone is full.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast