Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Farm Supplier
    Yesterday I could request glimmer dust from my neighbors, which I had to use to make super glue, but today I cannot request from friends at all. I need 40 glimmer dust to complete ivy's hut and I only have three. It is taking me way too long to collect from mushrooms. This is very frustrating.

Farm Supplier
    This is frustrating to me. Why were my neighbors allowed to request glimmer dust but when I get to this goal I cannot? If there is going to be a change to make it easier to collect it at a later time why am I the one who has to suffer with no easier way or no way to collect from neighbors. I get stuck in the middle of the pack struggling to get glimmer dust because requesting has been taken away and the easier way to get it has not come out yet.

Fashion Designer
    While feeling frustrated about glimmerdust, don't forget to collect water, jewels, make the lanterns and save coins for further expansion. Just try to do anything that can be done instead of feeling stuck on one absurd goal. Don't lose the fun side of this game, ...if there's one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by karen259259 View Post
    This has happened to me aswell, I now can't construct Ivy's house. How am I supposed to obtain 40 glimmerdust if I can't ask friends???
    I have got 4 red mushroom circles and they drop 2 glimmer dusts approx every 6 times I collect from them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jill18jill View Post
    Not just glimmerdust! Also living wood With the amount of glimmerdust required for each super glue + the 40 required to build ivy's hut - should be done in about 3 months!
    Get some red mushroom circles, when they drop dust it's 2

I so agree with you ! So why was this this option of obtaining glimmerdust via Ivy's hut now taken away from us in crafting our own game ? To slow us down even further?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by duncank View Post
    I am really tired of the rules changing...
    "Glimmer Dust" is never available, no matter how many mushrooms, logs etc you use...
    TeamLarva it is really tiring when things change so dramatically.
    Please look into this.
    After struggled and finally completed ivy's hut and magic ink's goal, I can't believe I still have to face another glimmer dust-related task..watch out for the windmill, guys!! By the way, TEAMLARVA? LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Agree that this needs to be addressed. I have six red mushroom rings out and I am 0/18 on collecting.

New Resident
    I've had the best luck with red ring mushrooms. It's annoying, I hope that Team Lava fixes this. I also posted on my wall that I needed more glimmer dust and my neighbors/friends seem to be sending more now. Hope this helps.

Designer of Worlds
    We'll be increasing the drop rates for all mushrooms that drop glimmer dust. This change will go live tomorrow.

Page 7 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast