Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Glimmer dust

Executive Chef
    not yet
    i also have a Conservatory under construction and going to ASK Friends right now. lol

Nightclub Owner
    Ah then I would say Ivy's been shut down deliberately to slow the game down.

If you are building Ivy's hut, you can request glimmerdust from neighbours which you can use to build your buildings, also I keep an eye on my news feed and any neighbours that respond to my request (at the time im playing i know they are playing at same time ) so I go on there wall and ask them to gift me some glimmerdust

Designer of Worlds
    The change was specifically made only for glimmer dust. We'll be looking at ways to make it more accessible for users without being so easy to game with the construction screen

This has happened to me aswell, I now can't construct Ivy's house. How am I supposed to obtain 40 glimmerdust if I can't ask friends???

New Resident
    It's really sad that such a fun game can get so boring so fast when such a required material is literally inaccessible.

Quote Originally Posted by MHz_ View Post
    The change was specifically made only for glimmer dust. We'll be looking at ways to make it more accessible for users without being so easy to game with the construction screen
    Hope it's soon

Not just glimmerdust! Also living wood With the amount of glimmerdust required for each super glue + the 40 required to build ivy's hut - should be done in about 3 months!

New Resident
    I'm getting glimmer dust from the patch of tall grass (it is very cheap!), but the chance is 1:50 or less. Anyway glimmer dust and living woods are the most hard items to collect. If somebody has a lot please gift me

New Resident
    I am really tired of the rules changing...
    "Glimmer Dust" is never available, no matter how many mushrooms, logs etc you use...
    TeamLarva it is really tiring when things change so dramatically.
    Please look into this.

Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast